No announcement yet.

Crawford brutally honest about Khan's resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    I don't know what you're trying to say, Crawford says Khan has generally tough a high calibre of competition apart from the last 2
    Exactly. It's like I just walked into the twilight zone. There was nothing there.

Comment

TC making arum and TR's job very hard for him lol. this is NOT how you suppose to promote your upcoming fight! lol. why is he dissing khan? he's suppose to be hyping this mofo up.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Lets hope khan can summon one last great performance up. If he beats Crawford hes not beating Brook.
        Lol don't know how you work that one out, he ain't beating Bud anyway.

Its hard to produce 2 great performances in a row. That's why most couldn't beat Floyd. They had to produce one great performance to get to Floyd. Like old SSM performance against Margarito. He left it all in ring that night. Floyd always said you beat this guy then you can fight me. But maidana did good after beating broner. Many thought he beat Floyd.
        That's some way of down playing Floyds career. Apparently Floyd ducked prime fighters, retired when a new challenge was on the horizon, then according to you when other top fighters got a chance to fight him they had worn themselves out the fight before lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
          you have. fat woman on your sig. Any diet challenge or something?

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            you have. fat woman on your sig. Any diet challenge or something?

If that’s your idea of fat, then.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              If getting KOed 3 times and losing 4 times and being knocked down countless times is better than being undefeated, never knocked down and unifying a weight class and being rated pfp number 1 by many then Khan's resume is better. So much better that he is a huge underdog.
              This right here.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                If getting KOed 3 times and losing 4 times and being knocked down countless times is better than being undefeated, never knocked down and unifying a weight class and being rated pfp number 1 by many then Khan's resume is better. So much better that he is a huge underdog.
                Beating Kotelnik, Judah, Alexander, Malignaggi and Maidana is better than Crawford's resume.

Do I think Khan is a better fighter? No. Do I think he will win? No. But facts are facts. If Crawford leaves the sport now, his achievements are lacking. If he wants to change that, he should be looking to fight better opponents.

Comment

Crawford is the last guy who should be talking resumes. Khan's far outshines his despite his losses. At least he risked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Is this clown delusional??? His best win is a substitute gym teacher from australia LMFAOOOOOO. Please Boxing Gods protect khans chin on April 20th, WAR KHAN!!!
                    Crawford said himself that Khan is arguably his toughest opponent yet!

Comment

i feel like im the only one who sees this for total mismatch it is? forget khan of 5 6 or 10 years ago this guy right now is utter trash crawford is going to toy with him and then put him away

im not saying I won't watch cos i love watching khan dance

Comment

Working...
                      X