No announcement yet.

2020 Ford GT500.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    LOL bro what's your obsession with The Office you love the show or something?

I like the earlier seasons. The later ones were pretty bad as any show jumps shark.

Whats your favorite episode?
    I am watching it for second time in a row now dude.. My prejudiced ass had not watched most of it as the first few episodes were a spot on copy of the UK version of which I was a big fan. But I started watching them recently and its figured pretty damn good. Hard to pick a favorite episode but Creed is the guy I like most of the lot.. he's fukin insane

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      Nice crowd killer, cuz.
      Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        I am watching it for second time in a row now dude.. My prejudiced ass had not watched most of it as the first few episodes were a spot on copy of the UK version of which I was a big fan. But I started watching them recently and its figured pretty damn good. Hard to pick a favorite episode but Creed is the guy I like most of the lot.. he's fukin insane
        LOL Creed is barely on the show and he's old and creepy as hell.

I remember there was that one episode he was using the women's washroom and walking out like he uses it all the time LOL.

My favorite episode is the one where Michael shows everyone the kids show he was on as a kid and he tells the puppet he wants to grow up to be a dad with a 100 of kids so he'll have 100 friends who will never say no to being his friend.

The puppet then is stunned in shock by his answer and gets nervous lol.

I also like the wedding episode because it made me wanna go to Niagra Falls and they play Chris Brown's Forever when Pam specifically said NO CHRIS BROWN FOREVER LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          LOL Creed is barely on the show and he's old and creepy as hell.

I remember there was that one episode he was using the women's washroom and walking out like he uses it all the time LOL.

My favorite episode is the one where Michael shows everyone the kids show he was on as a kid and he tells the puppet he wants to grow up to be a dad with a 100 of kids so he'll have 100 friends who will never say no to being his friend.

The puppet then is stunned in shock by his answer and gets nervous lol.

I also like the wedding episode because it made me wanna go to Niagra Falls and they play Chris Brown's Forever when Pam specifically said NO CHRIS BROWN FOREVER LMAO!
          I can only imagine if Creed was given more lines how much more funnier the show would be. I guess both bosses roles were good imo,
          Ricky Gervais has played the snobbish, arrogant and insecure boss better than Carell but Carell has played the goofy, sentimental and ignorant boss better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Uhhhhh...

No.
            How much, then?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Looks awesome. I'm more of a bike guy but got to admit that ripping this on a highway would be thrilling..
              I always liked the idea of owning a bike but was always too scared. You can do everything right and still get killed.

I pray you for your safety when you ride fam.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                How much, then?
                Don't even have exact specs or what type of options for it yet.

My guess, 75 or so for a "base" car, and probably nearing 90 for a fully optioned one.

Comment

I hope this comes in a 6-speed manual transmission.
                  The new Supra is only auto-tranny 🤮

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    How much are we looking at price-wise? $50k?
                    Lol more like 80k for the cheapest one.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                      I hope this comes in a 6-speed manual transmission.
                      The new Supra is only auto-tranny 🤮
                      7 speed DCT is the only transmission option so far as I know.

Comment

Working...
                      X