Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Still Retired; Don't Look Forward To Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markther View Post
    Floyd can’t say he doesn’t need the money. He either worships money or has some serious tax issues like Manny had. He can spin it the way he wants to. But you don’t take that fight if your net worth is close to a billion dollars like Floyd claims. Doesn’t make sense. It would be simliar to a guy with very successful and profitable businesses driving Lyft or Uber. And guys like 50 Cent among others on YouTube trolls his money problems. Don’t know if it’s true or not but it seems odd he would travel to Japan for 9 million.
    Seems more like fun to me....LOL....Floyd is blessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
      By saying he doesn't look forward to a comeback means he might come back, and if so, that would be a Pacquaio rematch. As much as we can complain, it would attract a healthy pay-per view probably, not Dazn, but ppv.
      He's retired & will stay retired.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Then what the Hell is he? A fighter or a boxing promoter? Once again, I reiterate that Tank Davis was on the shelf for almost the entire year in 2018. When push comes to shove, he should have been more active and fought at least 4 times in that time span as opposed to just once.

Exactly, what the Hell is Floyd doing over there at Mayweather Promotions other than grabbing headlines from his fighters? Now it's time for him to either shit or get off the pot.

If he wants to remain a boxer promoter, then so be it. If not then he should remain an active fighter and stop fighting stiff, limited and over matched opponents with little chance of winning.
        You can't dictate that man's life. He can do whatever he wants to & he deserves it. Tank is his own man & he can ask for fights too.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          No, we know its STILL easy work....LMMFAO!
          well... agreed, it would be like the Mayweather v McGregor fight

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            But..But..you said you were suppose to fight Pacquiao??

You flaking again?

Typical Floyd. Always Flaking. Always scamming. Always lying
            Your the scammer, you said ALL these fighters would beat T.B.E.

Comment

Originally posted by PugilisticaLee View Post
              Some of you people are dumb af... Tenshin took a dive for a few mil... Hes been knocking out all these fighters and get stopped by an old pillow fisted Floyd... Man gtfo!!!
              Mosely & other fighters said T.B.E. hits hard so we don't believe your lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Nasukawa KO'd by air. Yup obviously took a dive. Floyd didn't even connect.

While your here showing an angle to fit YOUR narrative I got the link to show you that you full of shet….LMMFAO! At 9:13 T.B.E. lands the left hook. Oh & Tenshin lands a left on Floyd's chin too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3_M3ILpti0
                Last edited by j.razor; 01-02-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  floyd is a representative of the sport that is my favourite sport so i hope he does not fight someone way past his prime and get ko'ed. would look bad for boxing imo because the casuals will not factor in the fact he is way past his prime
                  I respect this ^ comment.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                    Waiting for Mayweather documentary to come out.

It'll show how he only fight people when they were at a disadvantage, the fights he should have lost, the knockdowns not counted, the DQs that should have happened, the excessive holding that was never penalized. The biggest fraud.

Yeah I said it.
                    No, YOUR the biggest fraud cuz we don't need an edited documentary when we can just see ALL his fights with the Tale of the Tape that SHOWS that T.B.E. himself was usually the one with the disadvantages & all the fighters he fought were coming off of wins.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Shallow is when people hate on him & are so worried about HIS money. If he wants & can do exhibitions till he's 50 then more power to him.
                      Shallow is someone who is extremely addicted to gambling and has zero depth, but what he does have left is a pair of balls he might let you suck on.
                      Last edited by richardt; 01-02-2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X