Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Im making sure its fair thats all. Im not attacking anyone.
    you can easily ask a mod, thats pretty simple..i have voted nowhere on here nor do i have any alts voting on this poll..but you accuse me then have these p u s s y ass posters singing back up..its always the same group of cheerleaders in every thread when im mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      you can easily ask a mod, thats pretty simple..i have voted nowhere on here nor do i have any alts voting on this poll..but you accuse me then have these p u s s y ass posters singing back up..its always the same group of cheerleaders in every thread when im mentioned
      All im saying is the voting looks suspicious and im keeping an eye on it. That's all. I may ask the mods to launch an investigation if this pattern continues however.

Comment

All im saying is the voting looks suspicious and im keeping an eye on it. That's all. I may ask the mods to launch an investigation if this pattern continues however.
        do it now!!!!!! im tired of always being targeted by the same posters over and over again.. No matter what I get attacked and ganged up on over any and everything... BostonGuy jaded please launch an investigation and tell these clowns im not using alts to vote..this is ******ed

Comment

do it now!!!!!! im tired of always being targeted by the same posters over and over again.. No matter what I get attacked and ganged up on over any and everything... BostonGuy jaded please launch an investigation and tell these clowns im not using alts to vote..this is ******ed
          Youre making a big deal of this, the mods dont need to do anything yet. Youre in the lead and im not taking any action yet. All im saying is fellow posters have raised suspicions and i am monitoring things accordingly. Quit with the victim mentality

Comment

Youre making a big deal of this, the mods dont need to do anything yet. Youre in the lead and im not taking any action yet. All im saying is fellow posters have raised suspicions and i am monitoring things accordingly. Quit with the victim mentality
            you are a nobody and have 0 authority . I want a investigation so im going to the mods period..so all of you can shut up and stop crying all the damn time

Comment

BostonGuy jaded
              -MEGA-

FIRST OF ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL..AND 2ND I WANT AN INVESTIGATION AS I AM TIRED OF THE ACCUSATIONS AND BEING ACCUSED OF THINGS I HAVE NO POWER OVER...ITS THE SAME POSTERS IN EVERY THREAD ALL THE TIME WITH THE SAME MESS OVER AND OVER AGAIN..

Comment

you are a nobody and have 0 authority . I want a investigation so im going to the mods period..so all of you can shut up and stop crying all the damn time
                Im running this poll. And im running it fairly. If it was one of the other posters id have dq'd them already but im wary of posters saying im dq'ing you for personal reasons. Be quiet and be grateful youre still on here cause my patience only extends so far....

Comment

Im running this poll. And im running it fairly. If it was one of the other posters id have dq'd them already but im wary of posters saying im dq'ing you for personal reasons. Be quiet and be grateful youre still on here cause my patience only extends so far....
                  man kiss my ass, ill slap the spit out of your mouth little girl

Comment

man kiss my ass, ill slap the spit out of your mouth little girl
                    Shut your ****ing mouth

Comment

Shut your ****ing mouth
                      What’s the vote pattern that suggests a rig?

Comment

Working...
                      X