Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Never sold illicit goods in my life.
    I didnt say that. I said sometimes the cops give you some of the drug money they confiscate

Comment

We were playing for fun. Why play dangerously for free? What did you get for winning your flag football games?
      Its complicated but I guess mostly testosterone fueled competetiveness and bragging rights especially when we played them cops and made them whine. Yeah I'd get lots of penalties when playing them but they would lie a lot to about my roughness. One guy once made a sound like I had actually punched him..sneaky bastard
      Last edited by maracho; 10-23-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        I didnt say that. I said sometimes the cops give you some of the drug money they confiscate
        Keep dreaming. My friends would never be that kind.

Comment

Its complicated but I guess mostly testosterone fueled competetiveness and bragging rights especially when we played them cops and made them whine. Yeah I'd get lots of penalties when playing them but they would lie a lot to about my roughness. One guy once made a sound like I had actually punched him..sneaky bastard
          Did anyone get any serious injury?

Comment

Did anyone get any serious injury?
            Although I've had more serious injuries playing soccer, tag, and racing motorcycles, I was badly injured more times playing flag football than all sports put together including regular football. I mean every single game.

Edit: and I just found this
            https://www.parents.com/health/paren...le-study-says/
            Last edited by maracho; 10-24-2018, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Although I've had more serious injuries playing soccer, tag, and racing motorcycles, I was badly injured more times playing flag football than all sports put together including regular football. I mean every single game.

Edit: and I just found this
              https://www.parents.com/health/paren...le-study-says/
              What type of injuries?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Chief... I was hoping this kinda bs paaesed you buy.. my ticket is getting finalized... take 2 of my collection for free

Jhonny is an azteca warrior.. he fears nothing... but... he flips out if my pretty wife is away on business..

He’s crazy..

Comment

What type of injuries?
                  Have you ever played smear the queer?
                  It’s a right of passage, you get kicked in the face, after you fumble the ball. Dirt and blood are in your mouth...

Great kids game.. they probably do play a man’s game in Jamaica?

Comment

What type of injuries?
                    Like all over my whole body and where I was having trouble walking

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Have you ever played smear the queer?
                      It’s a right of passage, you get kicked in the face, after you fumble the ball. Dirt and blood are in your mouth...

Great kids game.. they probably do play a man’s game in Jamaica?
                      Like every day back in the day

Lol maybe Siablo will share on the Jamaican man style
                      Last edited by maracho; 10-24-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X