Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC/Zuffa Boxing Made A Offer For Canelo?!?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Maybe GGG ends up on Fight Pass then lol.
    well it would be on ESPN+ if it's in the states, Fight Pass will be for the rest of the world according to Dana White.

Comment

Is this for real?

Hearing Brian Campbell & Rafe Bartholomew randomly as f#ck bring this up on their podcast just now.

These mfers trolling or that for real?

Anyone know any details if this is true? Not seeing anything about this with a quick google search.
      I havent heard jack sht to support this. Now days seems like anyone can spread rumors to get clicks.

Comment

I thought Oscar and White dont get a long??? Over the years they've talked sht about each other.

Great thats all we need another organization that wont work with each other or other promotors.

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
          well it would be on ESPN+ if it's in the states, Fight Pass will be for the rest of the world according to Dana White.
          You got a link to where Dana was talking about this offer?

I don't think he even copped to the Joshua offer iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I havent heard jack sht to support this. Now days seems like anyone can spread rumors to get clicks.
            Brian and Rafe like to have fun, but there tone was completely serious and pretty much a passing comment so I tend to think its real or they believe its real if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              I thought Oscar and White dont get a long??? Over the years they've talked sht about each other.

Great thats all we need another organization that wont work with each other or other promotors.
              Sh^t that mighta been the deal breaker if the offers were close or even if the UFC's offer was better. Cuz yea there is no love lost between these two.

Comment

I'm ok with 3 subscriptions with Showtime, ESPN+, and DAZN. But no ****ing more.

Comment

could be zuffa made Mikey Garcia an offer, he didnt accept it.

Comment

You got a link to where Dana was talking about this offer?

I don't think he even copped to the Joshua offer iirc.
                    I thought he denied offering him $500 million rather than denying an approach was made. I remember hearing they were considering Miocic vs AJ when that news broke, with Jimi Manuwa vs David Haye also in the works until Oezdemir cleaned Manuwa's clock

I'll have to look for a source when I get back, pressed for time

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                      I thought he denied offering him $500 million rather than denying an approach was made. I remember hearing they were considering Miocic vs AJ when that news broke, with Jimi Manuwa vs David Haye also in the works until Oezdemir cleaned Manuwa's clock

I'll have to look for a source when I get back, pressed for time
                      Maybe you're right. I know he denied something with it. I just assumed it was the whole thing not just the amount.

Comment

Working...
                      X