Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I'll Prove I'm Still #1, I'll Knock Gvozdyk Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does stevenson still have a strap?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      does stevenson still have a strap?
      Of course he does, he's a WBC champion. And if he beats Gvozdyk, he will retire in that status, most probably...

Comment

I cant wait for the lineal, KING of the LHW's to make his much anticipated return against another top five challenger in the 'Nail' Gvozdyk -- Who Elieder Alvarez ducked.

I ask you why so much hate? nobody at 175 has taken on more top tens for YEARS like Stevenson in this division. Adonis is indeed a 'Superman', at his age most boxer would be retired, instead Stevenson is competing at the highest level and they still cant whoop tha CHAMP!

Canada I see you baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
          Usyk is p4p #1. Bottom line. End of story.
          Yet another newbie casual posting totally irrelevant b.s.

Comment

Gvozdyk is decent, but beating him does not prove Stevenson is divisional #1. LHW is wide open at the moment following Ward's retirement and Kovalev's decline. There is no unified champ and all 4 have a decent argument of being the best, then there's a fair few just behind them who are very capable of upsetting the apple-cart. A WBSS is definitely required to sort out bragging rights but not sure if it will happen anytime soon, as I think one for LHW has already been shot down due to promotional conflicts.

Comment

Stevenson must be about 72 yrs old by now.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
                Of course he does, he's a WBC champion. And if he beats Gvozdyk, he will retire in that status, most probably...
                He's also still lineal champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  “I own several companies”
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  I’m kind of a big deal, I have many leather bound books.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                    Usyk is p4p #1. Bottom line. End of story.
                    your a fool who should have been aborted at birth

Comment

If teddy Atlas is managing Gvozdyk,then I have no doubt that Superman the Pedo pimp will ko him. As far more often than not, Atlas destroys talent & is a closet racist fanboi who trys to be the center of attention by giving long winded speeches in the corner,rather than actually trying to help his fighters win.

Comment

Working...
                      X