Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Povetkin older than Ortiz was when Wilder beat him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    The best heavyweights in the world are Wilder,Fury and Joshua if you go to any boxing circle and claim Parker, Povetkin and Whyte are the big dogs in the division, excluding wilder and fury, you will be laughed at.

Why are you making excuses and white knighting joshua. In this sport, and in any sport, we want to see the best fighting the best. We want to see the best against the best, that's why we're here, not to lick on our favorite athlete's nutsack.

Joshua already ducked wilder and ended the negotiations by declining the 50m he asked for and signing to fight povetkin. Why are you supporting his duck? Why don't you want to see the best fight the best?

Is it because you're a biased dickrider? That's why we don't respect you.
    You are wrong. Fury WAS the best fighter in the world when he beat Klit. However what you are conveniently are forgetting is what has happened since. He destroyed his body and looked awful in his comeback fights against absolute bums. Pretty much any decent heavyweight beats him easily at this point, hence why he chose to fight complete cans in his comeback fights.

The fact Wilder fans are trying to legitimise this fight as some sort of lineal heavyweight fight and ignoring the circumstances is sickening.

Joshua ducked Wilder? By sending a signed contract to team Wilder with the details they had already agreed to and getting no response?

Wilder has ducked AJ and Whyte!

You know when I was talking about Wilder fans having low IQ and it is a waste of time arguing as fact and reason have no impact on them? Yeah..This.

Comment

I've seen more comments from wilder fans calling povetkin old than anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
        You are wrong. Fury WAS the best fighter in the world when he beat Klit. However what you are conveniently are forgetting is what has happened since. He destroyed his body and looked awful in his comeback fights against absolute bums. Pretty much any decent heavyweight beats him easily at this point, hence why he chose to fight complete cans in his comeback fights.

The fact Wilder fans are trying to legitimise this fight as some sort of lineal heavyweight fight and ignoring the circumstances is sickening.

Joshua ducked Wilder? By sending a signed contract to team Wilder with the details they had already agreed to and getting no response?

Wilder has ducked AJ and Whyte!

You know when I was talking about Wilder fans having low IQ and it is a waste of time arguing as fact and reason have no impact on them? Yeah..This.
        Touche sir. I'm man enough to concede defeat.

This is the point where I admit, I don't really follow the heavyweight division. After you mentioned it, I watched the fury fights, which i didn't before and I have to agree fury looks like trash, even though he handily defeat Pianeta, he didn't have the same snap and quickness he had against klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Touche sir. I'm man enough to concede defeat.

This is the point where I admit, I don't really follow the heavyweight division. After you mentioned it, I watched the fury fights, which i didn't before and I have to agree fury looks like trash, even though he handily defeat Pianeta, he didn't have the same snap and quickness he had against klitschko.
          Wow, wasnt expecting that. Fair play to you!

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            Why did all the UK fans harp on how "old" Ortiz was when Wilder beat him, even though he was younger than the Povetkin facing Joshua? Where were the complaints from the UK fans about Povetkin being old?

And with Klitschko being several years older than both of them when he lost to Joshua, why is that win so highly regarded when Klitschko had already been exposed by Fury years earlier?
            Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Yea, the double standards here...
            People make such cheap arguments
            You guys aren’t aware but Ortiz has been reported on these forums as being upwards of 60 so he has to be 50 at least. I read some people’s comments before so

Comment

How come all the Wilder fans that defended Ortiz's age are calling Povetkin old? LOL hes only a few months older than Ortiz's fake age!!! And we call know Otriz is really way older than 39.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                Why did all the UK fans harp on how "old" Ortiz was when Wilder beat him, even though he was younger than the Povetkin facing Joshua? Where were the complaints from the UK fans about Povetkin being old?

And with Klitschko being several years older than both of them when he lost to Joshua, why is that win so highly regarded when Klitschko had already been exposed by Fury years earlier?
                define several years ? Seeing as klitchcko just turned 41 a month before he boxed joshua how do you make that several years.
                Wilder ducked klitchcko didn't he as what i remember.

Comment

Ortiz is 50

You get paid to post pro wilder crap

Says it all

Wilders resume Ortiz

Joshua
                  Klit- wilder ducked
                  Whyte- wilder ducked
                  Povetkin- wilder ducked
                  Parker
                  Takam
                  Breazele