Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

118-110 Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      How lol? Thats not possible without a knock down.
      6 rounds to Canelo, 5 to GGG and 1 even.

Comment

Canelo 1,2,3,8,10,11,12
        Golovkin 4,5,6,7,9
        Canelo 115-113

Saul clearly won rounds 1,2,3,10, 11,12 Golovkin 4,5,7,9
        Close rounds 6,8 and these rounds all stupid casuals and GGG fanboys gave to Goloukin.Gennady should be happy that judges had a draw.That wasn't GGG roberry AT ALL.But ggg fanboys act like that was Lewis-Holyfield 1 Pac-Bradley type decision.
        Last edited by Jimmy 23; 09-13-2018, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          LOL! Everything with that guy is an encyclopedia, he is so dedicated trying to convince people that GGG was robbed, I swear it must be Abel Sanchez's account, no-one is that dedicated (or gay) to defend a man that has no relation to them whatsoever
          Shontae most people don't need convincing. The know Golovkin won the first fight. It's the type of nonesense that you posted which makes Canelo and his supporters look foolish. It's OK to support Canelo even though he lost that fight. True boxing fans support their fighter even if they lose. Canelo fans that have their heads screwed on straight must be cringing at the nonsense you and a couple of other guys are putting out as "facts". All you're doing is making all Canelo supports look stupid which isn't the case. Like the old saying goes, With friends like these who needs enemies". You and so called friends of Canelo have done more damage to his reputation than all the haters on here combined. I don't even like Canelo and I can't believe *******s like you have put me in a position of defending him and his fans.
          Last edited by TonyGe; 09-13-2018, 08:46 AM.

Comment

1,4,5,6,7,8,9,11 for GGG. Canelo didnt do **** on the first round.

Comment

7-5 GGG, seeing it live was more like a 8-4. but I rewatched and I got the 7-5 trying to give the benefit of the doubt to Canelo

Comment

115-113 Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                  7-5 GGG, seeing it live was more like a 8-4. but I rewatched and I got the 7-5 trying to give the benefit of the doubt to Canelo
                  i agree thats a good score

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    118-110 Canelo
                    lol a shutout?

Comment

Working...
                    X