Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Andre Ward is Playing Games, He's Not Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Andre Ward is Playing Games, He's Not Retired

BoxingScene.com and ATG Radio recently caught up with WBC light heavyweight kingpin Adonis "Superman" Stevenson who returns to the ring on May 19th against former two-division champion Badou Jack. The fight will be televised by Showtime and will take place at the Bell Centre in Montreal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In a nutshell....

The "lineal LHW champion of the world" ducked Kovalev to the extent that a 168 pounder stepped up to take his place.

LMFAO the self proclaimed "Adonis" gets embarrassed by a smaller man.

Comment

!. Adonis, why don't you trade places with him. 2. Bet he's ducking you too, huh?

Comment

Andre Ward retired to duck Adonis Stevenson

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        The "lineal LHW champion of the world" ducked Kovalev to the extent that a 168 pounder stepped up to take his place.

Wed Jun 19, 2013
        Stevenson: I'd Face Ward in Oakland, Rematch in Montreal

"I have no problem going to the United States. It isn't far for me. I said I would go to Oakland and fight Andre Ward at 168 and then we have the rematch at 175 in Montreal. I still haven't got a response from Andre Ward,"

Comment

Andre Ward retired to duck Adonis Stevenson

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
          !. Adonis, why don't you trade places with him. 2. Bet he's ducking you too, huh?
          Sat Sep 30, 2017
          Stevenson's Promoter Reacts To Claims By Andre Ward's Coach

"On top of that Stevenson is a much more complete fighter then Sergey Kovalev, much higher boxing HQ, much better inside fighter in his southpaw style. Stevenson posed a much greater danger to blemish Ward’s perfect record. The equation made by Ward’s team was - 'greater risk and overall less money' and the decision was made to retire.

"So it is ridiculous now to try to twist the story and try to blame the dangerous WBC champion Adonis Stevenson. The fact Adonis is fighting from Canada would only have been a great asset in term of revenues for that fight no matter where it would have been held, not the other way around."

Comment

Wards just attention whoring as always and we all know what Stevenson is...

Comment

I bet a chimp has some IQ points over Stevenson

Comment

Stevenson ran to Showtime and then accuses HBO guys of ducking him...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Stevenson ran to Showtime and then accuses HBO guys of ducking him...
                  lol telling hbo to match the showtime offer and u'll sign with them instead is running??
                  i guess floyd ran to showtime too bc when u're black and u get wat u're worth u're running right??

man gtfoh before you get found and then lost im tired of yo kind

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

ward wanted to fight for 2nd place and not lineal so w/e...the door was open ward elected to go the kov route...bc like he siad he knew kov was a drunk right??

u rather fight a clean figher that doesnt harm his body or a drunk?

Comment

Working...
                    X