Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My best days..Behind me..by a decade, if not more, pretty much Nothing left to lose..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] My best days..Behind me..by a decade, if not more, pretty much Nothing left to lose..

My children are either grown, or still growing. I've made countless meaningless threads...talking **** & backing it up...to the best of my ability is what my God expects. I've oft asked myself why??, why me? I could probably string together a lot of letters, form mis-spell simple words out of vowels & consonants, embarrass myself, which happens more & more these days.

I hope, I pray, & I want to believe that we all matter.
    My uncle died a few days ago, and I will return to America.
    He loved me deeply, more than his own son. His son stacks bodies in Mexico for money. For the few dudes on this site who I've called and know me, you guys know I'm in pain. I cried less when my own father passed.

My uncle, Mauricio told me to let **** go...I've tried, but I am too emotional. He ****ed me by leaving, and leaving me his estate...now his daughter ****ing hates me. Bish ****.

This video clip makes me smile.. RIP Mauricio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4XUhRkBz5E

I dedicate; while my guitar gently weeps to you...

No kind fake rip love ??? Phaggots..

Comment

What's got you upset dude?

Comment

damm carnal! nothing left to lose huh?? if that's how you really feel then, lace up those cortez and lets go put in work on some mayates. and RIP to your uncle.

Comment

RIP to your uncle. Sometimes there are people in our lives that play a larger role than our immediate family. Their loss leaves a hole our hearts that is hard and in some cases impossible to fill. But, you have to live the rest of your life the way your uncle would have wanted you to. Would he want you to take a knee and miss out one what lies ahead, or would he want you to move forward squeezing every drop of sugar you can out of life?

Have a good cry, let the pain out, and lick your wounds for as long as you need. But, you have a lot of miles ahead of you, think about how he would have wanted you to explore them.

Comment

RIP to your uncle Mauricio

May he rest in peace for ever.

Z keep your head up bro

Life can be pain sometimes bro

Stay strong big homie

Comment

RIP uncle Mauricio.

Comment

Nothing humbles a man more than death.

Comment

Hopefully tomorrow I don't read on US news websites that some gaijin went crazy over in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    RIP uncle Mauricio.
                    Samba pa ti, mi tio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOUQyZtyqqY

Comment

Working...
                    X