Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanchez Says "I'm The Boss.." - So, GGG Has No Authority? Inconsistencies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez Says "I'm The Boss.." - So, GGG Has No Authority? Inconsistencies?

Inconsistencies? Hypocrisy? Hopeless?

Golovkin will not move up until they've beat Hopkins record. Abel has said that many times. Therefore, all business or capacity?

ggg is trash!

fight someone good already!

he will never be a new pacquiao. pacquiao was respected!

Comment

He's no where near Hopkins record

Comment

You put GGG in a dress. I'd say that disqualifies you from being neutral or fair on any subject to do with him. You have your reasons to hate him and you have a right to your opinion.I don't see anything wrong with GGG trying to break Hopkin's great record but then I am a GGG fan and I like him. Nothing GGG does is ever going to pleases you until he fights somebody who beats him. That will be a happy day for you.

Comment

He's gonna retire long before he beats hopkins record

Comment

lol is this the 6th Golovkin video you've created this month? My god man get a life

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              You put GGG in a dress. I'd say that disqualifies you from being neutral or fair on any subject to do with him. You have your reasons to hate him and you have a right to your opinion.I don't see anything wrong with GGG trying to break Hopkin's great record but then I am a GGG fan and I like him. Nothing GGG does is ever going to pleases you until he fights somebody who beats him. That will be a happy day for you.
              I put a dress on Golovkin? I thought Golovkin was copying Alvarez's trend of comical signatures here on NSB? Is Golovkin immune to dresses but Alvarez not? Cotto, Mosley, Floyd, Lara, opposition from Mr. 155, yet clearly Golovkin does not acknowledge 5 lbs for Alvarez yet criticizing a 157 catch from Brook when asked publicly and now just conveniently saying the fight is "interesting" because Hearn just gave the 160 contract from Eubank to Brook is not clownage? What type of money was ever addressed to Loeffler from Hearn, vise versa, when Brook first said he wanted 155 then 157 for Golovkin?

Too many cowards on NSB. I feel sorry for those defending every bit yet criticizing Alvarez. Lawyers clearly have fun convincing a jury and judges with evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                lol is this the 6th Golovkin video you've created this month? My god man get a life
                Sorry, I just like to inform the public with real life testimonial. That what sports media is all about with drama and gossip. Fabricating videos is one thing and compiling statements from athletes is another thing!

I'm sorry if it makes you look bad. Maybe next time choose a different boxer to bandwagon on and you won't feel the need to follow my nuts because it makes your avatar look bad? I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Sorry, I just like to inform the public with real life testimonial. That what sports media is all about with drama and gossip. Fabricating videos is one thing and compiling statements from athletes is another thing!

I'm sorry if it makes you look bad. Maybe next time choose a different boxer to bandwagon on and you won't feel the need to follow my nuts because it makes your avatar look bad? I get it.
                  I'm talking about you and your obsession with Golovkin. Seriously, you've made 5 or 6 Golovkin YouTube videos in July alone!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    He's no where near Hopkins record
                    lol...he has like 14 defenses left just to tie...

Comment

Working...
                    X