Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Is this about Roy Moore again?

If so, I told you that's irrelevant.

Yes, you're saying that to avoid conceding you're relying on anonymous sources again.

We've all figured it out. Long ago, actually.

Wrong. Again.

With named sources you can look at the person's history, credabilty, and you can question them

You can't do that with anonymous sources.

Hence why your side uses them so darn much.

Wrong again.

Just because you are a Team D superfan doesn't mean anyone disagreeing with or questioning you is a Team R fan.

I know that requires you to think deeper than binary logic, but please try.

Like I keep telling you, don't use terms you don't grasp. Especially if you use pet names other folks originated. Use your own words and you won't look as stupid as you do talking like another man.

Why would you not only try and copy another man's style, but do it to a guy you attack?

It makes you look pathetic and like a follower with a man crush. Be yourself. Don't be 1bad65 Jr.

That all said, got any sources to cite yet?
    It's not irrelevant when we're discussing journalism, which is what we're discussing. There were 30 named sources in the WAPO story and you didn't believe it either. It doesn't matter if there are named sources or not. You aren't going to believe it if it makes Team R look bad. That's why I say you're playing games

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      LBJ said he'd have the blacks voting democrat for the next 200 years if we give them welfare. It worked. You accepted the payoff in exchange for social services. Sold your souls to a racist devil and a party that has long exploited minorities for their own political and financial gain. You are loyal to a party that destroyed your cities and communities, used you for votes, and made you reliant on big government.
      I know exactly what LBJ said about black people. Did you read what I posted about what he said about poor and working class white people?

The generation before the baby boomers were the greatest beneficiaries of FDR's new deal and Johnson's medicare social services. So those social services helped whites more than black people. Like Atwater explained, when you're able to frame the argument as social services helping black people (when they actually help whites just as much if not moreso) you're able to get poor and working class whites to vote against their own best interest.

You remove the social safety nets that encouraged the parents of the baby boomers to have more children and then you turn around and wonder why white birth rates are so low.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I've been asking over and over for your sources.

Yet you keep playing games and ducking my request.
        So Trump says Bannon was the leaker of fake news. So fake news originated from the white house. The DOJ can close the case into who was leaking information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          It's not irrelevant when we're discussing journalism, which is what we're discussing. There were 30 named sources in the WAPO story and you didn't believe it either. It doesn't matter if there are named sources or not. You aren't going to believe it if it makes Team R look bad. That's why I say you're playing games
          You're going in circles again.

Stop repeating yourself like the trained parrot you are.

I've not said I don't believe any WAPO story. Stop your strawmen.

I've said I give no credabilty to stories/reports who cite anonymous sources.

I've said that all along. Please, do try and keep up.

Comment

• Lots and lots of posts and typing, but not one named source cited yet.....

Comment

I know exactly what LBJ said about black people. Did you read what I posted about what he said about poor and working class white people?

The generation before the baby boomers were the greatest beneficiaries of FDR's new deal and Johnson's medicare social services. So those social services helped whites more than black people. Like Atwater explained, when you're able to frame the argument as social services helping black people (when they actually help whites just as much if not moreso) you're able to get poor and working class whites to vote against their own best interest.

You remove the social safety nets that encouraged the parents of the baby boomers to have more children and then you turn around and wonder why white birth rates are so low.
              I'm not denying whites have benefited just as much. Obama and Hillary got a lot of white votes and it is no surprise that welfare recipients nearly doubled under Obama. This is how votes are won. This is also why liberals want to grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants--they want their votes!

Comment

So Trump says Bannon was the leaker of fake news. So fake news originated from the white house. The DOJ can close the case into who was leaking information.

When you elect a reality star as President you get a reality show.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I'm glad he is flexing the nuclear button. It's about time somebody put that little Korean piece of sh it in his place. Guy thinks he can threaten the world and shoot off rockets whenever he wants. He's like a petulant child that needs to be spanked
                  That's not the point. Millions and billions of lives are at stake its really nothing to joke about. And it just shows he cares more about flexin his power then actually taking care of his people which is why hes a joke.

Comment

• The McMaster Cabal: Lead Operatives in the Deep State Coup Effort to Oust Trump

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-to-oust-trump

These people are grasping at anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                      That's not the point. Millions and billions of lives are at stake its really nothing to joke about. And it just shows he cares more about flexin his power then actually taking care of his people which is why hes a joke.
                      Exactly. Millions of lives are at stake. Millions of lives that don't need to be threatened by Kim Jung Un. Millions of lives that shouldn't be afraid to sleep at night because Kim Jung might press his little button. Millions of lives don't need Kim Jung Un shooting rockets and shooting his mouth. Millions of lives that need a guy like Donald J Trump, one that's not afraid of lil Kim

Comment

Working...
                      X