Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Law Experts? Bill Cosby Settle Out OF Court and Still Got Charged?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Woah. Do you have Esquire after you name, sir?
    No sir, but I used to date a prosecutor

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      No sir, but I used to date a prosecutor
      You on that marcaho sh**t, Gloveking???

Comment

You on that marcaho sh**t, Gloveking???
        What's that maracho sh it?

Comment

What's that maracho sh it?
          Tall tales, man.

Comment

Tall tales, man.
            Is that something to lie about?

Comment

Is that something to lie about?
              Man, last I checked you came from rugged surroundings. How did you end up with a prosecutor?

Comment

Yeah, it's basically like Tomjas said. The civil matter between Mr Cosby and the plaintiff and the criminal matter between Mr Cosby and the state, are two separate and distinct matters.
                O I know that, its always the state who press the charges against you. Im saying why settle than?

why does anyone settle if she can just take the stand against you anyways.

He settle without for 3.6 million it said but she still yapping her mouth and testitified against him?

at the very least can he counter sue for violating the civil suit?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  O I know that, its always the state who press the charges against you. Im saying why settle than?

why does anyone settle if she can just take the stand against you anyways.

He settle without for 3.6 million it said but she still yapping her mouth and testitified against him?

at the very least can he counter sue for violating the civil suit?
                  Again, the matters are separate. Her testimony in a criminal case is in no way contingent to any civil proceedings. A settlement doesnt preclude her from testifying. I'm not sure of the particulars, but she may have been suing for much more and quite probably would have been awarded much more. It's different than getting someone to sign a nondisclosure agreement.

Comment

Man, last I checked you came from rugged surroundings. How did you end up with a prosecutor?
                    She thought I was sweet. I may have seen some rough times, but I'm still intelligent enough and articulate enough to stimulate her intellect. I enjoyed the time we spent together

Comment

She thought I was sweet. I may have seen some rough times, but I'm still intelligent enough and articulate enough to stimulate her intellect. I enjoyed the time we spent together
                      I will have to take your word for it. You should have had your child with her then.

Comment

Working...
                      X