Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Had Horrific Camp, Flu Before Fighting Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Because his man was probably in a spot where he should have been down by the time of the stoppage.
    Wasnt AJ down on all 3 cards at time of stoppage??

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      There are a lot of people here who would rather keep calling AJ a coward than see him fight Wilder. At least you admit it.
      AJ is no coward, but Hearn doesn't want the Wilder fight to happen in the near future unless he can make a boat load of money off two fights.

Comment

Now AJ can't use the flu if he loses a fight because now we know even with the flu he can still ko top level hw guys right??!! Lol

I can't wait to hear what else happened before this fight in the weeks to come lol

Comment

Mike Tyson once said that being afraid of losing was good, because he turned that fear into fire and it motivated him to train hard and destroy his opponents in the ring.

It was when he stopped feeling scared and started feeling invincible that he lost to Buster Douglas.
          It helps that Joshua is more mentally and emotionally mature and has his head screwed on straight. Also, he doesnt seem like the heavy partying type.

Comment

The only thing that matters in boxing is getting that W and AJ got it. I'm just waiting to see how everything is going to play out in search of AJ's next opponent. You have Whyte, H.Fury, Miller and maybe Ortiz it should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

And Ortiz had high blood pressure and only just scraped through the pre-fight medical.
              Yeah but let's focus on champions not contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by miked85 View Post
                I thought u lose weight from the flu?
                Bro there is flu and there is the flu. When I have a blocked nose I sometimes say “ I think I’m coming down with the flu” but when you get the flu for real you know about it

Comment

Hearn all weak was saying that Povetkin is a dangerous opponent and his words were vindicated. If Joshua was under the weather so what how many fighters nurse serious injuries before a fight he is merely saying a cold.

When do you ever know Joshua to not have a fresh haircut before a fight but if you feel like S#hit the last thing you are thinking about is getting a haircut

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    The only thing that matters in boxing is getting that W and AJ got it. I'm just waiting to see how everything is going to play out in search of AJ's next opponent. You have Whyte, H.Fury, Miller and maybe Ortiz it should be interesting to see how it plays out.
                    Wilder , Usyk and Ortiz are the only 3 names I will accept. In that order

Comment

Originally posted by miked85 View Post
                      I thought u lose weight from the flu?
                      Yea depends on what kinda flu were talking. a stomach flu may cause you to lose weight due to you either vomiting or ****ting your brains out mixed with a lack of appetite. regular flu usually just makes you tired and weak as hell and feel like $h1t

Comment

Working...
                      X