No announcement yet.

George Groves vs Callum Smith, WBSS 168lb Final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Groves vs Callum Smith, WBSS 168lb Final

Surprised I'm not really seeing anyone talking about this fight coming up this coming weekend.

Not excited for this fight?

Who you got?

And random question...isn't this supposed to be on DAZN? I'm not seeing it on the schedule unless I'm looking at something wrong.

Groves UD. 9-3 8-4ish kind of fight, Smith is trash can't even beat Eubank.

Comment

Groves by EZ money. Smith is a domestic level fighter and Groves gonna treat him like one.
      Last edited by GorillaDog; 09-23-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I don’t think it’s on DAZN since it still the first WBSS tournament. I think the main event will be at like 4am PT Friday morning and there’s nobody that’s picked up the fight. That’s dampened the buzz for me somewhat.

Comment

Groves should win a fairly easy UD. Hopefully we get groves-degale II in the uk shortly after

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I don’t think it’s on DAZN since it still the first WBSS tournament. I think the main event will be at like 4am PT Friday morning and there’s nobody that’s picked up the fight. That’s dampened the buzz for me somewhat.
            Nah man. It was announced as being on DAZN. Unless something changed & I missed the news in the last couple weeks since the below got announced.

But its for sure not on the DAZN schedule currently which is odd since its like 5 days from now.

George Groves vs. Callum Smith Lands on DAZN
            DAZN, the live and on-demand sports streaming platform, announced it will carry the Ali Trophy Final between George Groves and Callum Smith in the Super Middleweight edition of the World Boxing Super Series. The card will stream live in the U.S. on Friday, Sept. 28 at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT from Indoor Sports Hall at King Abdullah Sports City in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
            https://www.boxingscene.com/george-g...n-dazn--131555

Comment

Probably cuz we all know Groves wins this either late stoppage or ud like they said, Smith isnt on world lvl Groves has been in the mix with world lvl talent he wins this.

Comment

As long as Groves is healthy, he beats Smith

Comment

Groves is levels above

But he might still have a messed up shoulder

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Groves is levels above

But he might still have a messed up shoulder
                    Yea it wouldn't be THAT big a shock if we end up seeing Eubank Jr vs Smith with Groves shoulder issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X