No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Drops, Stops Alexander Povetkin in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    Went how I thought it would. Povetkin is a hell of a fighter he just isnt big enough.
    He's not young enough either. Povetkin has been on the slide for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkevone View Post
      Am I the only one that finds that a travesty? These judges are a farce.

AJ literally got wobbled every single round.
      Pretty much every ringside observer agrees with you. Thankfully, it did not matter and Joshua certainly could have legit owned the fight from the late rounds on, but it does not wear a good look for anyone fighting Joshua that Povetkin was behind on all three cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        They meant compared to Wilder. He did use so old school tactics by blocking Povetkin’s overhand right with his elbow and holding and at the same time releasing just to uppercut him. He boxed clever by going to his body early. Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t rocket science but we have a lot of casual listeners

I guess I didn't catch the compared to Wilder part, it would make sense in that context.

I was just so entertained by the cheerleading by the commentating team.

Comment

• Ok, now let's see Povetkin VS Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I guess I didn't catch the compared to Wilder part, it would make sense in that context.

I was just so entertained by the cheerleading by the commentating team.
            Lololololol

Comment

• Based on that performance I'd fancy Povetkin over Wilder. No way Wilder is avoiding those fast hooks from Povetkin as he closes the canvas with ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                This is the part where everyone pretends Price didn't almost KO Povetkin earlier this year.
                You mean the fight he got KTFO?

That one?

Comment

• Wilder should sign and also get outbox and knocked out in 9 at most no way that beggar beat or knock out Joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Damn, that hook before the right that dropped Povetkin was nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Think Povetkin is going to have some success early, could even see AJ being hurt in the 1st or 2nd round and it will turn the fight into a war instead of a boxing match. Think AJ comes through it and stops Povetkin some time between the 5th and the 8th
                      Nostra-bleeding-damus

Comment

Working...
                      X