Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Zaroku schizophrenic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew a real schizo in college he would always lie 24/7 about everything. real dumb shat too like he thought it would help him get chicks so he lied about having a son. lol Who the F lies about having a son.

So the funniest part is now this many years later that son should be like 15 years old lol.

He recently called me saying he has nothing in life, no girls, no children, no house, no job, no income. I felt like saying wait a minute bro remember when you said you had a son like back in college? but I did not bother lol.

He's the most F'd up part is this guy ended up becoming a lawyer. He passed the bar and everything, but no firm would ever hire him since he's always lying and trying to talk down to everyone.

Comment

I understand Zaroku's posts just fine.

Comment

"
        Loose associations – Rapidly shifting from topic to topic, with no connection between one thought and the next.

Neologisms – Made-up words or phrases that only have meaning to you.

Perseveration – Repetition of words and statements; saying the same thing over and over.
        "

Based on this Trump is almost certainly schizophrenic.

Zaruko switches from perfectly coherent to posts like the quoted.

I'm not sure either are schizophrenic.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I understand Zaroku's posts just fine.
          Lol, do you really?

Hey Willy. You schizo dawg?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            I knew a real schizo in college he would always lie 24/7 about everything. real dumb shat too like he thought it would help him get chicks so he lied about having a son. lol Who the F lies about having a son.

So the funniest part is now this many years later that son should be like 15 years old lol.

He recently called me saying he has nothing in life, no girls, no children, no house, no job, no income. I felt like saying wait a minute bro remember when you said you had a son like back in college? but I did not bother lol.

He's the most F'd up part is this guy ended up becoming a lawyer. He passed the bar and everything, but no firm would ever hire him since he's always lying and trying to talk down to everyone.
            I knew someone in college who was schizophrenic too. Well, I didn't really know him. I just knew who he was and would see him from time to time. The dude was actually really popular, because his way of coping with the symptoms of his condition was by swinging around a light saber outside the residence hall. LOL.

The guy would legit practice his Jedi skills. He was pretty good too. He would kill the storm troopers with ease! I never even knew his name. I only knew him as the light saber guy. Everyone knew him as the light saber guy. I swear everyone at the univerisity knew about him. I even saw him at a few house parties. He didn't interact with anyone the entire time.

I learned through the guys who lived on his floor that he was schizophrenic. 2nd floor. Man that floor was f u c king nuts. You'd take the elevator down on a Friday night, and you would just hear hootin' n hollerin' as you pass the floor. They just partied hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              I mean no offense to him or anyone suffering from this disorder, but his posts mirror symptoms I have read about.

Now lets look at some of his posts, I don't even need to be selective, these are his most recent posts.
              Dude in all honesty, I think it's an act.

I replied to one of his posts and told him I didn't know what he was talking about. He replied in a cohesive post. He f u c king got you dawg. You fell for it.

Comment

I’ve said it before. I like Z, he’s a great guy we talk by PM sometimes but his posts are really strange. He goes off in tangents and in most cases nothing really makes sense so it can be difficult to hold a real conversation with him

I questioned if he was on drugs recently but it’s just a disorder. Either way, he’s a great guy and I hope he gets better soon

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  No it's just the Ashkenazi DNA
                  You nailed it.... no ****... you are smart..

Me... no.... not smart....

One favor... please... ... how did you see it... I just skimmed through posts... yours hit home...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    I’ve said it before. I like Z, he’s a great guy we talk by PM sometimes but his posts are really strange. He goes off in tangents and in most cases nothing really makes sense so it can be difficult to hold a real conversation with him

I questioned if he was on drugs recently but it’s just a disorder. Either way, he’s a great guy and I hope he gets better soon
                    I’m troublesome. I wish I were a smart guy... I am most obviously not.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      Dude in all honesty, I think it's an act.

I replied to one of his posts and told him I didn't know what he was talking about. He replied in a cohesive post. He f u c king got you dawg. You fell for it.
                      I was captain smash a hoe..... my best.... best days are way behind me....

There was this one.... woman... honey Mae... the one that got away... I loved her on sight....

The problem was..... she didn’t love me... in that way....
                      I was showing her my money... not much...

She introduced me to her fiancé.... he played college footballl at laney... he was ..... amazing... his smile could light up any room..

A man has got to know... when he meets a bigger better man...

Comment

Working...
                      X