Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2018, 05:23 PM #61
stealthradon stealthradon is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2,611
Quoted: 1988 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
stealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00
Default

aboutfkntime

I know you are utterly dense and dumb to boot, but your feelings do not matter. WBA recognizes two champions. You are just too stupid to understand that, because you live in delusional fantasy because you a racist piece of shít.
stealthradon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-19-2018, 12:30 AM #62
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 29,978
Quoted: 13595 Post(s)
Rep Power: 66
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,001,000,000,000,731,136.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,731,136.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthradon View Post
aboutfkntime

I know you are utterly dense and dumb to boot, but your feelings do not matter. WBA recognizes two champions. You are just too stupid to understand that, because you live in delusional fantasy because you a racist piece of shít.


nope, they have pledged to dump the rubbish titles

they be lying, and you be dumb

anybody with more than a single brain cell would question how it is even slightly possible for a boxing organisation to recognize more than 1 champion in any division

but not you, aye short-bus ?

" but the WBA said "..... so it must be true ahahah

why is it, that every time there is an argument where one side is obvious and common-sense..... and one side is ridiculous and only kids or casuals would support it..... you happen to be sitting there with the kids and casuals?

every time a dumb idea needs a pom-pom, you will be there proudly waving with bells on, aye stupid?

what a half-wit

if the WBA told you to jump off a cliff, would you ?
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:26 AM #63
stealthradon stealthradon is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2,611
Quoted: 1988 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
stealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
nope, they have pledged to dump the rubbish titles

they be lying, and you be dumb

anybody with more than a single brain cell would question how it is even slightly possible for a boxing organisation to recognize more than 1 champion in any division

but not you, aye short-bus ?

" but the WBA said "..... so it must be true ahahah

why is it, that every time there is an argument where one side is obvious and common-sense..... and one side is ridiculous and only kids or casuals would support it..... you happen to be sitting there with the kids and casuals?

every time a dumb idea needs a pom-pom, you will be there proudly waving with bells on, aye stupid?

what a half-wit

if the WBA told you to jump off a cliff, would you ?
If they have pledged to get rid off them, that means that they are currently in effect and active, else it wouldn't make sense to get rid of them.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
stealthradon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:55 PM #64
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 29,978
Quoted: 13595 Post(s)
Rep Power: 66
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,001,000,000,000,731,136.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,731,136.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthradon View Post
If they have pledged to get rid off them, that means that they are currently in effect and active, else it wouldn't make sense to get rid of them.

they are getting rid of them because they are SHHT, you muppet lol

like I said..... whenever a dumb idea needs a pom-pom waver, you will be there with bells on..... aye stupid?
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:44 PM #65
stealthradon stealthradon is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2,611
Quoted: 1988 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
stealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
they are getting rid of them because they are SHHT, you muppet lol

like I said..... whenever a dumb idea needs a pom-pom waver, you will be there with bells on..... aye stupid?
But just because they are shít, doesn't mean they aren't valid, does it?
If there are speed limits of 30,35,40,50 mph and they are getting rid of 35mph in 2019, does that mean that 35 wasn't a speed limit?
stealthradon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 03:08 PM #66
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 29,978
Quoted: 13595 Post(s)
Rep Power: 66
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,001,000,000,000,731,136.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,731,136.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthradon View Post
But just because they are shít, doesn't mean they aren't valid, does it?
If there are speed limits of 30,35,40,50 mph and they are getting rid of 35mph in 2019, does that mean that 35 wasn't a speed limit?



ahahaha only if you happen to be a fkn peanut LOOOOOOL

oh lordie, someone sig that real quick..... got no room left

kid..... when you grow up, and become a man..... you will no longer have to believe what grown ups tell you..... you should have smartened up when you read this article

I will bold the part that applies to your current stupidity.....

Quote:
Over the last couple of years, whenever unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin has been approaching fight night, it has become customary to talk about the record for title defenses at 160 pounds.

Golovkin, who is rated No. 1 at middleweight by The Ring, currently holds WBA and WBC belts. The cerebral power-puncher was recently stripped of the IBF version for refusing to take on mandatory challenger Sergiy Derevyanchenko who will face Danny Jacobs for the vacant belt on October 27.

Belts to one side, Golovkin, who fights a rematch with Canelo Alvarez on Sept. 15 in Las Vegas, is the man at middleweight and that’s as factual as Tuesday following Monday. He is the longest reigning world champion in any division and this publication’s choice as the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. I agree wholeheartedly.

But how many title defenses has he made? It may come as a surprise that what should be a simple statistic actually requires some investigation and you have the WBA to thank for that.

Keep up with me here . . .

In August 2010, Golovkin knocked out Milton Nunez in 58 seconds to claim the interim version of the WBA title. Shortly thereafter, the Kazakhstani knockout artist was upgraded to WBA “regular” champion and knocked over Nilson Julio Tapia in three rounds. That’s where a lot of fans believe Golovkin’s official reign as a recognized middleweight champion began. They count 20 defenses.

Attention, this is the Reality Police – pull over.

By the time Golovkin knocked out Tapia in December 2010, Felix Sturm had been upgraded to WBA “super” champion to considerable criticism. Initially the WBA only created these ridiculous super champions when titles were unified, but Sturm only held one belt. How did the WBA get around that? They created a “new” rule where a champion could be upgraded to “super” if they had made five successful defenses or more (Sturm had made seven since outpointing Javier Castillejo in April 2006).

It is pretty much accepted as fact that Sturm had more interest in skydiving without a parachute than facing Golovkin during his reign. The WBA’s decision to have a “regular champion” and a “super champion” therefore appeased everyone. The organization could claim sanctioning fees from two world champions, Sturm didn’t have to eat hospital food and a frustrated Golovkin could still call himself world champ.

The problem is his initial title defenses “cannot” be regarded as legitimate. If you do recognize them, then you’re validating the WBA’s decision to have two champions in each division. As I said earlier on social media, the day I do that will be a cold day in hell. The Ring refuses to recognize the WBA “regular” title and I endorse that decision 100-percent.

Sturm would eventually lose to Australian Daniel Geale in September 2012. What did the WBA do almost immediately? They stripped Geale for not agreeing to face Golovkin. That seemed a bit unfair considering Sturm had avoided his own ass-whipping for a period of years, whereas Geale, a brand new champion who had just achieved his life’s work, was given a period of weeks.

Regardless, Golovkin was now the only WBA middleweight champion in the world and that, for me at least, is where his title reign begins. His first defense with his new status would be against Gabriel Rosado in January 2013. That means, including the recent hammering of Vanes Martirosyan, that Golovkin has made 15 successful defenses of the middleweight championship.

Here is where Golovkin stands in the lineup of “legitimate” middleweight title defenses:

Bernard Hopkins – 19 (“No Contest” against Robert Allen in August 1998 not included)
Gennady Golovkin – 15
Carlos Monzon – 14
Marvelous Marvin Hagler – 12

Now if you’re a Golovkin fan, then I understand that you want to stomp your feet in protest over this. There’s an asterix beside the great champion’s number because he was perpetually avoided and could have had more legitimate defenses. The problem is, it was up to the WBA to address that and force Sturm to make a mandatory defense. They didn’t and Golovkin, in historical terms, has suffered because of that.

For years WBA president Gilberto Mendoza has said that he intends to phase out “regular” titles. The boxing world is still waiting. From the outset, its creation has diluted and devalued the term champion. It is not recognized by the other organizations in terms of unification matchups and, being honest, it just makes the garbled world of professional boxing even more confusing for the people who really matter – the fans.


once again, you have proven yourself to be an idiot

grow up and start thinking for yourself, like the adults I quoted above
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 03:23 PM #67
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 29,978
Quoted: 13595 Post(s)
Rep Power: 66
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,001,000,000,000,731,136.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,731,136.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthradon View Post
But just because they are shít, doesn't mean they aren't valid, does it?
If there are speed limits of 30,35,40,50 mph and they are getting rid of 35mph in 2019, does that mean that 35 wasn't a speed limit?


oh lordie, I can't believe you said that..... how old are you, 12 ?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.




Quote:
his initial title defenses “cannot” be regarded as legitimate. If you do recognize them, then you’re validating the WBA’s decision to have two champions in each division. As I said earlier on social media, the day I do that will be a cold day in hell. The Ring refuses to recognize the WBA “regular” title and I endorse that decision 100-percent.

Gilberto Mendoza has said that he intends to phase out “regular” titles. The boxing world is still waiting. From the outset, its creation has diluted and devalued the term champion. It is not recognized by the other organizations in terms of unification matchups
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:27 PM #68
stealthradon stealthradon is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2,611
Quoted: 1988 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
stealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
oh lordie, I can't believe you said that..... how old are you, 12 ?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
So your argument is non-existing because you literally have no retort, because you know you are in the wrong?

Does the Carabao cup in English football count as a cup title?
Does the WRC3 rally cup count as a rally title?

If you don't have any other argument other than
"I can't you believe you said that"
maybe you should just accept facts and move on with your life, and get the fúck off this platform?
stealthradon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:38 PM #69
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 29,978
Quoted: 13595 Post(s)
Rep Power: 66
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,001,000,000,000,731,136.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,731,136.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthradon View Post
So your argument is non-existing because you literally have no retort, because you know you are in the wrong?

Does the Carabao cup in English football count as a cup title?
Does the WRC3 rally cup count as a rally title?

If you don't have any other argument other than
"I can't you believe you said that"
maybe you should just accept facts and move on with your life, and get the fúck off this platform?

..... oh, did you not notice the adult quote below ?


Quote:
his initial title defenses “cannot” be regarded as legitimate. If you do recognize them, then you’re validating the WBA’s decision to have two champions in each division. As I said earlier on social media, the day I do that will be a cold day in hell. The Ring refuses to recognize the WBA “regular” title and I endorse that decision 100-percent.

Gilberto Mendoza has said that he intends to phase out “regular” titles. The boxing world is still waiting. From the outset, its creation has diluted and devalued the term champion. It is not recognized by the other organizations in terms of unification matchups

..... as you carried on with your childish nonsense
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


I have asked you many times..... how is it even possible for a sanctioning body to recognize more than one champion in a single division ?

NOBODY else recognizes them, so why MUST you ?:

grow up you stupid creepy kid, and get some pride
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:42 PM #70
stealthradon stealthradon is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2,611
Quoted: 1988 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
stealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
..... oh, did you not notice the adult quote below ?





..... as you carried on with your childish nonsense
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


I have asked you many times..... how is it even possible for a sanctioning body to recognize more than one champion in a single division ?

NOBODY else recognizes them, so why MUST you ?:

grow up you stupid creepy kid, and get some pride
Oh The Ring who didn't drop Canelo? The Ring which isn't itself recognized?
stealthradon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.