Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would you subscribe to DAZN or ESPN+?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which would you subscribe to DAZN or ESPN+?

DAZN has been announced at $9.99 a month.

ESPN+ is $5 a month.

Which would you subscribe to out of the two and which one is a better deal?
    DAZN
    35.00%
    ESPN+
    65.00%

Following. Already subscribing to ESPN+ (which is excellent if you have cut cable).
    Want to know how good DAZN will be.

Comment

Neither of them.

Comment

I have ESPN+ and will be getting DAZN as well. ESPN+ will have better US fighters as Hearn's stable is nothing special and is just getting started. But the WBSS should be really good again so that helps them. I don't care much about the Matchroom cards as most of them don't ever excite me. But AJ vs Povetkin is rock solid.

ESPN+ just gives you other content which is much better now. Love the little documentaries they have from the rookies in the NBA, the library content of past TR fights, even Helwani's and Dan's weekly shows are good.

Comment

ESPN + HAS 30 FOR 30. There is not comparison IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            ESPN + HAS 30 FOR 30. There is not comparison IMO
            This^^^^^^^

Add to the fact they have Loma and Crawford while DAZN has...um...crap hold on a sec...

Comment

Espn has more content but all that **** used to be free on ESPN on demand or 360 whatever they used to call it

Comment

Already have espn plus. Will be getting DAZN as well. I mean its only $15 a month for both lol. Bunch of cheap broke fookers round here.

Comment

Already have ESPN+. I’m not really interested in Joshua vs Povetkin but who knows maybe I’ll get the free month.

Comment

I plan on getting DAZN but haven't gotten the ESPN app yet. I am probably going to get ESPN soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X