This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    ohh yes, me writing two paragraphs and a sentence on a boxing website's non boxing section proves whites gong nuts over this movie.

nice logic.
    When was the last time you wrote that much about a movie?when was the last time a question like this was asked about a movie? just sayin..............

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      When was the last time you wrote that much about a movie?when was the last time a question like this was asked about a movie? just sayin..............
      your point proves absolutely nothing.

just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I don't even know what the movie is about.
        In fairness I WATCHED IT & idk wtf it was about.

Its standard superhero bs. Its a okay film.

But black dorks are flipping out over it so the Alt-Right f#ckboys are too.

If it was white dorks flipping out for it like is the standard no one would care. White dudes camping out for a week to see films & its w/e.

Comment

I think what is laughable is that a movie about a comic book character makes white people so upset and triggered.
          Who's upset?.

The liberal media have set the black community up to look like fools by hyping this up as something it isn't and it has been lapped up no end.

There's plenty of images of black people going watching this cartoon movie in traditional African robes, frankly it's embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Who's upset?.

The liberal media have set the black community up to look like fools by hyping this up as something it isn't and it has been lapped up no end.

There's plenty of images of black people going watching this cartoon movie in traditional African robes, frankly it's embarassing.
            Why is the hype somehow not real? You are like the 15th non black person I've read suggest that any positive reaction is not based on the merits of the movie. Why?

Well the movie has pulled in almost $230 mil and has a 97% score on rotten tomatoes and 87% on metacritic. perhaps it is extremely good.

I saw it an enjoyed. did you see it?

people often dress up to go see movie premieres, whether it be Star wars, x men, star trek and other sci fi or super hero movies. Why is it embarrassing if black people do it for this Black Panther?

Comment

Why is the hype somehow not real? You are like the 15th non black person I've read suggest that any positive reaction is not based on the merits of the movie. Why?

Well the movie has pulled in almost $230 mil and has a 97% score on rotten tomatoes and 87% on metacritic. perhaps it is extremely good.

people often dress up to go see movie premieres, whether it be Star wars, x men, star trek and other sci fi or super hero movies. Why is it embarrassing if black people do it for this Black Panther?
              It's a condescending pat on the back from the liberal media that is being celebrated as some groundbreaking MLK victory for the rights of black people.This is silly, it's a cartoon movie, nothing more, nothing less.

Frankly to me it looks like a great marketing gimmick designed to exploit the fact is has a predominately black cast, rather than the actual quality of the movie.
              Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 02-20-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

do you see those white people in star wars x men star trek lord of the rings outfits turning those movies into racial and political talking points the way some black people are doing with this movie?

do you see those star trek starwars fans saying stupid **** like "man we would have space ships and light sabers if black people werent holding us down" the way some black people are with black panther saying stupid **** like "if white people didnt mess with africa, wakanda would be real life and we wud be kangz and shiet" turning a movie into racial and political talking point?

NO THEY DONT.

this only happens with black people (and muslims to a large degree with allah) who are easily manipulated by the liberal media conglomerate into over reacting and turning suburbanites with no real hardship in the world into twitter sjw revolutionaries.

the hype that this is a good marvel supero movie IS REAL.

the hype that this is some divine black empowerment source material IS NOT REAL.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Worldwide: $404 million, and apart Marvel Series. Huge racial problem with people saying it's the first movie with an all black cast and blacks need it.

Worldwide: $288,752,301 (June, 1988) - Adjusted for inflation = $606 Million. ZERO racial issues, one of the most popular movies of ALL TIME and impossible to change the channel when it's on.

It's just the pus*ified time we live in man. The skinnyjeanification of this country.
                  Indeed. I had to school a prominent member of the television media who claimed that Black Panther was bringing "African culture into the main stream" about 'Shaka Zulu' on a different forum.. And I don't say that to sound cool. What's been going on is disturbing and appalling..

Examples like these just go to show how OBVIOUS it is the current climate surrounding race issues has been rehashed and MANUFACTURED for the purposes of creating tribal and social conflict between us.

It's a shame and an embarrassment to see so many people falling for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    It's a condescending pat on the back from the liberal media that is being celebrated as some groundbreaking MLK victory for the rights of black people.This is silly, it's a cartoon movie, nothing more, nothing less.

Frankly to me it looks like a great marketing gimmick designed to exploit the fact is has a predominately black cast, rather than the actual quality of the movie of the movie.
                    you avoided answering my specific question. why can't any of the positive reviews be based on the merits of the movie?

did you see it?

Just tell me why you feel the reviews are based on color and not the content of the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      do you see those white people in star wars x men star trek lord of the rings outfits turning those movies into racial and political talking points the way some black people are doing with this movie?

do you see those star trek starwars fans saying stupid **** like "man we would have space ships and light sabers if black people werent holding us down" the way some black people are with black panther saying stupid **** like "if white people didnt mess with africa, wakanda would be real life and we wud be kangz and shiet" turning a movie into racial and political talking point?

NO THEY DONT.

this only happens with black people (and muslims to a large degree with allah) who are easily manipulated by the liberal media conglomerate into over reacting and turning suburbanites with no real hardship in the world into twitter sjw revolutionaries.

the hype that this is a good marvel supero movie IS REAL.

the hype that this is some divine black empowerment source material IS NOT REAL.
                      I haven't seen any black people doing that. I have seen white folks get triggered by the positive reviews of the movie, deciding that the reviews are race based and not based on the merits.

I haven't seen anyone say that. What I have seen is white people like you give your interpretation of what black people are saying about the movie rather than just address what was said. Like you did here. That you would call those political talking points shows you are looking for something to criticize just because.

No one has said its a black empowerment source. that is just your bigoted over exaggeration. Even if someone did get this out of the movie, so what?

Why does it bother you that someone might see this and get inspired or feel that way?

Comment

Working...
                      X