• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    My Whiteness is Bold

My Whiteness is Uninhibited

My Whiteness is Strength..........Rockin'
    Was it your whiteness speaking when you admit that you are all for reparations?

definitely think reparations should be paid by Africa to their people that they sold off. Their own people sold the slaves in to slavery, yeah some were kidnapped, but the only people making anything off of the slave trade at the beginning were black people. America just agreed to a deal made by the Africans, America owes no reparation at all. Africa does.....Rockin'
    A white man that understand about reparations. That's great! perhaps this was all due to your whiteness.

Did your whiteness realize that the Atlantic Slave Trade was banned in 1808?

Your whiteness realizes that slavery in America ended in 1865, right?

That would mean that America was largely forcing its own citizens into slavery (that's right...it's own people. Sounds like what you were harping on above regarding African tribes, no?), based on race, and the selling of slaves inside America had not ended until slavery ended.

It therefore follows that since your whiteness is for Reparations paid by African tribes, your whiteness, according to it's logic, is also for reparations from America due to white slave owners ripping away black children from their parents and enslaving them directly or selling them elsewhere in the US as slaves.

Your whiteness has come to terms about the reasons reparations should be paid. Perhaps it's time for your whiteness to pay up? I mean, based on your logic and all.

Your whiteness may be bold. It may be uninhibited. It may even be strength... but for those who can see, we realize that your whiteness is only a veil concealing idiocy.

Nah, I'm just messing with you. Just wanted to peek my head into your secret society meeting here and see what's up with all that whiteness.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Was it your whiteness speaking when you admit that you are all for reparations?

A white man that understand about reparations. That's great! perhaps this was all due to your whiteness.

Did your whiteness realize that the Atlantic Slave Trade was banned in 1808?

Your whiteness realizes that slavery in America ended in 1865, right?

That would mean that America was largely forcing its own citizens into slavery (that's right...it's own people. Sounds like what you were harping on above regarding African tribes, no?), based on race, and the selling of slaves inside America had not ended until slavery ended.

It therefore follows that since your whiteness is for Reparations paid by African tribes, your whiteness, according to it's logic, is also for reparations from America due to white slave owners ripping away black children from their parents and enslaving them directly or selling them elsewhere in the US as slaves.

Your whiteness has come to terms about the reasons reparations should be paid. Perhaps it's time for your whiteness to pay up? I mean, based on your logic and all.

Your whiteness may be bold. It may be uninhibited. It may even be strength... but for those who can see, we realize that your whiteness is only a veil concealing idiocy.

Nah, I'm just messing with you. Just wanted to peek my head into your secret society meeting here and see what's up with all that whiteness.

My whiteness needs to remind you that slavery was also made illegal in the US by the white man.

Few people in the American population of the time could even afford to own a slave. Black slaves were even owned by black men in America.....
      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-19-2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

My whiteness needs to remind you that slavery was made illegal in the US by the white man.

Few people in the American population of the time could even afford to own a slave. Black slaves were even owned by black men in America.....
        There were black abolitionists as well. I'm not sure if your whiteness understands that.

As for your latter "point," don't see what that has to do with anything. You said Africa should pay reparations. Many slaves did not come from Africa and the importation of slaves from Africa was banned in 1808. Slavery continued 50 more years after that. So then...America owes reparations? Good. Glad you're championing the cause.

So where will your whiteness be donating your reparation check to? May I suggest the United Negro College Fund?
        Last edited by travestyny; 02-19-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

There were black abolitionists as well. I'm not sure if your whiteness understands that.

As for your latter "point," don't see what that has to do with anything. You said Africa should pay reparations. Many slaves did not come from Africa and the importation of slaves from Africa was banned in 1808. Slavery continued 50 more years after that. So then...America owes reparations? Good. Glad you're championing the cause.

So where will your whiteness be donating your reparation check to? May I suggest the United Negro College Fund?
          So you are telling me that black abolitionists set the slaves free? And America owes no reparation ..........

Comment

So you are telling me that black abolitionists set the slaves free? And America owes no reparation ..........
            I thought I told you what I was telling you. That there were black abolitionists.

America set slaves free after enslaving them for hundreds of years. lol. YOU basically said that America owes reparations. Good on ya for feeling that way!

I mean, it would be idiotic for you to feel that Africa owes for reparations, but not America. Right?

Comment

I thought I told you what I was telling you. That there were black abolitionists.

America set slaves free after enslaving them for hundreds of years. lol. YOU basically said that America owes reparations. Good on ya for feeling that way!

I mean, it would be idiotic for you to feel that Africa owes for reparations, but not America. Right?
              Whites paid for those slaves, it was a black man who traded them for a bundle of cotton and a blanket.

America owes NO reparations. I had nothing to do with black slavery, in any sort of way. The people who owned slaves, I would assume, are dead. I had no part in it......
              Last edited by Rockin'; 02-19-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

America owes NO reparations. I had nothing to do with black slavery, in any sort of way. The people who owned slaves, I would assume, are dead. I had no part in it......
                Ok cool. And I'm assuming that the African tribesmen that were coerced to sell Africans into slavery are dead as well, but you stated that you believe Africa owes reparations.

Can you explain that? For lack of a better word, your logic when discussing the two situations seems incongruent.

Comment

Ok cool. And I'm assuming that the African tribesmen that were coerced to sell Africans into slavery are dead as well, but you stated that you believe Africa owes reparations.

Can you explain that? For lack of a better word, your logic when discussing the two situations seems incongruent.
                  The tribe leader did the slave wrong in trading the man for a blanket and a paddle ball game. Whites were just following the times. At the time slavery was legal and a normal thing in the world. At the time the Tribe leader was the blame for selling him in to slavery. At that time the whiteman was following the 'norm' and broke no laws.........

Comment

The tribe leader did the slave wrong in trading the man for a blanket and a paddle ball game. Whites were just following the times. At the time slavery was legal and a normal thing in the world. At the time the Tribe leader was the blame for selling him in to slavery. At that time the whiteman was following the 'norm' and broke no laws.........
                    And how about the slave owner that rips a baby from it's mother's arms and sells the baby within America?

That's different because.....oh it's not different.

So we are back to both owing reparations. Great. So...the UNCF?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      Damn near brought a tear to my eye my dude

Comment

Working...
                      X