Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Best Way To Enhance Lopez's Emerging Profile? Challenge Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    But Floyd made Marquez move up to 147? Marquez was fighting at 135

But Floyd made Hatton move up to 147? Hatton was fighting at 140
    What has that got to do with Manny bringing up a 16 fight LW to WW , you like to throw blankets over things with any type of contrived link, I know a lot of women like do that, leave out all the details but make out something is the same lol.

JMM was a 55 fight veteran pro No 2 P4P coming of two huge wins jumping weight classes and Floyd had been out for 2 yrs, thats how that fight came about JMM thought a good time he is on a roll Floyd is on a come back.

Hatton just stopped KT and Castillo and was calling Floyd out every chance he got, he wanted 147 keeps his 140lb belt, with his trainer stating quote, " On seeing them side by side for the first time Ricky is bigger Floyd is very small, these are jnrs fighting for a WW title " Some more info on that fight, Ricky weight was 153 fight night same weight he was beating KT and Castillo, Floyd was 152.

You should read Rickys book its a good read, explains the sluggish WW Collazo fight where he was 158 fight night saying he would never fight that heavy again he never did, said his prime fighting weight was 153 pounds ,,,,,,,,same weight he fought Floyd at fancy that.

Well anyway I answered your deflection you can now address what I said first off, Manny should fight a top WW or retire , he should not handicap a 16 ft LW at WW while deserving Welters sit on the bench .

Comment

But Floyd made Marquez move up to 147? Marquez was fighting at 135

But Floyd made Hatton move up to 147? Hatton was fighting at 140
      I don't even know where to begin with this foolishness...

Comment

Pac-Man is a different animal he will beat Teofino at 147lbs and at 140 problably too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
          I don't even know where to begin with this foolishness...
          It hurts because it's the truth

Comment

Bud vs Pac make more sense than this

Comment

“Game set, no need for a rematch”? GTFOOH with that fanboy/hater nonsense. No way does he deserve a shot at Pac either. Teo will choke within his next three of four fights and have a major mental breakdown.

Comment

That flurry that Loma was hitting Lopez with for what...one round? Two, max? Manny would be pressuring and comboing Lopez and not running away for half the fight.

Comment

It hurts because it's the truth
                  Actually you avoid the truth.

Comment

Lomachenko's shots bothered Lopez. Pac's shots would badly hurt if not put out Lopez.

Comment

Pac would flurry this kid to death. His face was beat up with Loma. Just think when pac hits him with that straight left and then a check hook he dsont see coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X