Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Vows To Punish Liam Walsh's Brother Afterwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    why don't this ugly little fraud man up and unify vs lomachenko
    Only online is it possible for a piece of trash like you to call somebody an ugly fraud.

You don't have enough going for yourself to even qualify as a fraud.

Sorry ass mofo

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      davis fight lomachenko you fuking coward I bet your b1tch ass promoter won't put you anywhere near him.
      as if lomachenko is calling for that fight....recently he was asked about it.

"well, when i actually look at it. davis is too young. he is still learning"

all you guys do on here is c*ck ride with constant b*tching and inferiority complexes with in YOUR self.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        why don't this ugly little fraud man up and unify vs lomachenko
        no one is uglier than you are your mother... Tell that ugly ***** to get her face replaced....

Comment

Originally posted by gman supreme View Post
          davis fight lomachenko you fuking coward i bet your b1tch ass promoter won't put you anywhere near him.
          when is that coward ggg tha bum killa fighting saunders? Or did jacobs hurt that ***** russian too much hahahahahaahahah.... Go massage your hero his body is hurting... Dirty sanchez and his old hands arent enough.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Looking forward to this fight I've finally got around to watching some Liam Walsh fights and he's good.

Davis was sensational against Pedraza though and looks to be something special. It's gonna be a good fight and if Davis isn't as good as he looked against Pedraza or if he doesn't perform then he'll lose.

It could be a bit of a classic this. I'm hopeful. Walsh is solid.
            Walsh looks stronger than pedraza and he seems to have better fundamentals....

Comment

Originally posted by kigali View Post
              only online is it possible for a piece of trash like you to call somebody an ugly fraud.

You don't have enough going for yourself to even qualify as a fraud.

Sorry ass mofo
              he is one of those little russian pricks..... Calling all americans frauds and calling guys like usyk and gvozdyk legends...

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                when is that coward ggg tha bum killa fighting saunders? Or did jacobs hurt that ***** russian too much hahahahahaahahah.... Go massage your hero his body is hurting... Dirty sanchez and his old hands arent enough.....
                crack head shaw you got my money? go work them corners b1tch

Comment

:bukkake::bukkake:[QUOTE

Comment

Pretty sure Davis will take him out, but Walsh is a busy fighter with good fundamentals and I think it'll be a decent matchup while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                      Pretty sure Davis will take him out, but Walsh is a busy fighter with good fundamentals and I think it'll be a decent matchup while it lasts.
                      Pedraza was better, I'm sure, but they didn't fight in Puerto Rico. I want to see Tank in a hostile environment, I would prefer vs someone a little more regarded, but Walsh might grow wings.

Comment

Working...
                      X