Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Vows To Punish Liam Walsh's Brother Afterwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Vows To Punish Liam Walsh's Brother Afterwards

With less than four weeks until the IBF World Super-Featherweight Title fight between Floyd Mayweather protege Gervonta Davis and challenger Liam Walsh, the tension is beginning to build. On May 20th, 'Tank' Davis makes the first defence of his strap at the Copper Box Arena, where the Mayweather hype train will roll into London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats what im talking about.... Enough of this good guy fake politician double speak.... Talk that sh.it..... People talk about ufc being soo great but they dont look at what they do.... In the ufc fighters are talking sh.it all day every day on social media.... Thats how the ufc creates buzz for so many fights.... All this fake talk about talk to my promoter from guys like manny and the top prank side is what is boring.... Bradley is finally talking some smack also because they have no big fights for him over there.....

Comment

Looking forward to this fight I've finally got around to watching some Liam Walsh fights and he's good.

Davis was sensational against Pedraza though and looks to be something special. It's gonna be a good fight and if Davis isn't as good as he looked against Pedraza or if he doesn't perform then he'll lose.

It could be a bit of a classic this. I'm hopeful. Walsh is solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Looking forward to this fight I've finally got around to watching some Liam Walsh fights and he's good.

Davis was sensational against Pedraza though and looks to be something special. It's gonna be a good fight and if Davis isn't as good as he looked against Pedraza or if he doesn't perform then he'll lose.

It could be a bit of a classic this. I'm hopeful. Walsh is solid.
        The difference in class looks quite big to me. I'm picking Gervonta Davis via violent stoppage.

Comment

davis fight lomachenko you fuking coward I bet your b1tch ass promoter won't put you anywhere near him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            The difference in class looks quite big to me. I'm picking Gervonta Davis via violent stoppage.
            I hope not tbh.

I don't have a dog in the fight but the fact Davis has come over here means he will have to deal with a little adversity so I just want it to be competitive. I'm hopeful on that front. But comparing Walsh to other unheralded lowkey Brits he has much more about him - he's not a Michael Jennings or Gary Lockett type who were good domestic fighters but not really anything above that.

Walsh is already above that level.

Comment

I think this walsh is British level, good with the straight shots, but you just feel that davis has much more power and has that solid build. I think Warren takes another loss. Lets hope the ref stops it and there's no damage done.

Comment

why don't this ugly little fraud man up and unify vs lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  why don't this ugly little fraud man up and unify vs lomachenko
                  I'm going to agree and disagree. In order for Tank to be #1, he has to go through Loma. I think it's bound to happen, but not too soon. Remember this, Loma is 30 yrs old and a seriously experienced semi pro/pro. Tank is only 22 and getting his first road work. I want to see how Tank handles Walsh, the ref and the judges, in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    davis fight lomachenko you fuking coward I bet your b1tch ass promoter won't put you anywhere near him.
                    Get some help lil dude....you really need it.

Comment

Working...
                    X