Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Praises Sosa, Slams Champions at 126, 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMN!!! I like Lomachenko but I have a feeling he's going to get the RTARDED fans base

Pac TARDS
    GGGTards
    And soon to be
    LomoTARDS

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I'm sure most of those fights didn't happen because AL Haymon and Bob Rum more than ducking. Casual fans for some reason love that word???
      Crawford vs John Molina, yes ur a cusual. Lomachenko vs Garry Russell, no excuse.
      Last edited by boxingitis; 02-15-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Leo Santa Cruz and Frampton both have better WINS and LOSES then Lomachenko... Every website I go to shows Loma with a LOSS to Salido. I like hearing ppl cry and make excuses. Please insert your excuses below....
        Are u delusional Lomachenko is higher than both in the pound for pound list with less fights. For example boxrec.com has loma higher than both. Espn,ring television**, boxingscene,
        Last edited by boxingitis; 02-15-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Wow. Loma calling them all out. I don't see Sosa being able to do much with him but maybe Corrales and some of the others will step up to unify.

Comment

Leo Santa Cruz and Frampton both have better WINS and LOSES then Lomachenko... Every website I go to shows Loma with a LOSS to Salido. I like hearing ppl cry and make excuses. Please insert your excuses below....
            GRJ, Martinez, Walters. He's piling them up. Santa Cruz and Frampton are solid fighters but I definitely rate Loma higher.

Comment

There is not really a need for me to make excuses for that,most of the greats in the history of this sport have lost fights,there is no shame in losing if it improves you,i don't see anybody beating him now anymore though

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                no one. no one 126-130 is at his level.

curious about how mikey garcia would do.
                that is a dream fight,i think Mikey and Crawford have the best chance to win from him,don't know if they would but they have certain advantages to help them,size and power

Comment

I'd like to see Gervonta Davis fight him.

But it has to make financial sense for him to put up his belt, and we know that there is no love lost between Floyd and Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    How would you pick at 126-130 to beat Lomachenko then?
                    I say he makes them all look like school boys,not just beat em,make em look stupid
                    i felt an active walters with a planned training camp would punish him..

salido gets back on the front foot and at least makes us see if loma has a backfoot game yet...

when davis gets more experience he'd have to see..

but corrales is the man at the division imo..he has the most impressive win at 130

Comment

Loma is the goods but a prime Gervonta Davis would be his toughest fight!

Even Axeman with no layoff would still lose(maybe not as bad)!

Comment

Working...
                      X