Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence vs broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm done with Broner. I don't care to see him fight ever again.

I never liked his personality, but at least he was a exciting fighter to watch before. Lately he's been putting on dreadful performances. If he can't run through his opponent, he just stands there and does enough to make it to the scorecards, win or lose.

I would love to see Spence KO Broner, but he has such a great chin that he'll more than likely last the distance since he'll fight survival mode without engaging the entire time. He'll make it a very boring fight.

Comment

not really a great fight, not excited by uncompetitive match ups. Weve seen broner beat enough times now not to be excited by him getting 'humbled' Surely broner cant be a big draw or highly rated in the US anymore so cant see how that advnce spences career? Saying that, spence just needs to get his arse in the ring with someone soon. Haymons doing a brilliant job of killing the momentum he had going for him after the brook win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikewilliams123 View Post
        Hopefully this fight can be made soon. It makes so much sense. There are some in joe public who have heard of BRONER, fewer for Spence. Spence needs activity that can raise public' awareness. This is the perfect showcase fight, that will end in a mid-round KO. The bad guy will be talking crap and get what's coming to him, while Spence moves onto bigger and better things. The script writes itself.
        Not a terrible idea, but only as a tune-up of sorts for Spence. Broner is too insignificant now for it to be a 'big' fight for any top guy.

Comment

Broner doesn't deserve a shot at Spence and should be made to earn his next title fight.

Comment

Broner needs to bump up his rep before his next big fight L I think. And I highly doubt it'd be Spence. Broner need to work at 140 or under. He should work with a nutritionist to get his weight down/under control. Or he should just reboot his rap career. That might be his real course at making money in this life cuz idk if he gots the mentality to make it at the next level in boxing or wants to take the physical damage one can take in a boxing career where he's trading brain cells for dollars.

Broner is feeling more & more like a Hector Camacho type mfer to me. Camacho was a bad mfer with lotsa potential early & then had that Rosario fight & everything changed & he never really competed like he could have competed from then on. Broner feels similar since his first L. He's just phoning this sh^t in & he boxes cuz he can box at a high enough level to make insane money at it vs what he'd be making elsewhere. I mean he won't likely make the billions he's always talking about, but if he can make $500k to $1M a couple times a year for the next 4 or 5 more years thats f#cking great.

Comment

Broner need an easy fight to build up his self esteem. Spence just need a fight. It doesn't look like Broner has a fight schedule so that's who Spence need to fight. It would be a hard grueling, risky fight but Spence would be the right guy to get into a wrestling match with Porter.

Comment

Working...
              X