No announcement yet.

The fight to save boxing, is you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    If boxing died, as you say, it would just go underground where they fight for % of bets.

You want to help save boxing?'

Than get involved............
    I am involved. Everyone on this forum is involved with boxing. Your word carries the sport.

Comment

Boxing is not going to go away because of it's strong albeit small cult following. however it will need a very special tyson/ali like fighter to make it mainstream again. I think it will stay a niche sport for a long time.

Also mcgregor and rousey outsolds mayweather's last fight. Now I'm convinced that boxing is playing 2nd fiddle in combat sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
        Couldn't have put it better myself. HBO is afar superior to that dross PBC. I won't watch boxing anymore if it is all UFC style soulless garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          Boxing is not going to go away because of it's strong albeit small cult following. however it will need a very special tyson/ali like fighter to make it mainstream again. I think it will stay a niche sport for a long time.

Also mcgregor and rousey outsolds mayweather's last fight. Now I'm convinced that boxing is playing 2nd fiddle in combat sports.
          May-Pac PPV buys > all ufc ppv buys combined this year...

Comment

Working...
          X