No announcement yet.

Ok so I started talking to this girl I hooked up with a long time ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so I started talking to this girl I hooked up with a long time ago

We were texting for a couple days and I asked her what she's doing tonight, she said she has work early tomorrow so she's not able to hang out tonight, but she said she's down to chill tomorrow at around 6 when she's off work.

She said she wanted to drink and said she's going to bring tequila

Anyway she has a boyfriend but things aren't going so well I'm assuming. I asked her if her boyfriend was coming over to chill tomorrow and watch the Patriots game, she said no.

You guys think she wants to smash or what?

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    We were texting for a couple days and I asked her what she's doing tonight, she said she has work early tomorrow so she's not able to hang out tonight, but she said she's down to chill tomorrow at around 6 when she's off work.

Anyway she has a boyfriend but things aren't going so well I'm assuming. I asked her if her boyfriend was coming over to chill tomorrow and watch the Patriots game, she said no.

Comment

There can be only one mathematically satisfactory conclusion to the scenario in which you have proposed

Comment

So... yay or nay?

Comment

**** her with the bottle.

Comment

SHe's planning on ****in you Beerz. Women know what tequila does to them. They know that when they imbibe tequila that its an automatic drawl dropper, and they are susceptible to all come on's without fear of conscience objections.

Its the equivalent of her yelling in your face that she wants to be savagely ravaged by you beyond dignified embarrassment. With a gotdamn bullhorn.

Happy smashin Beerz bruh. Ensure that you film this as it will be epic.

Comment

So... yay or nay?
              Girl with a boyfriend wants to come over and drink tequila, I think the answer is pretty obvious, YES

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                **** her with the bottle.
                Lmao imagine?
                Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                SHe's planning on ****in you Beerz. Women know what tequila does to them. They know that when they imbibe tequila that its an automatic drawl dropper, and they are susceptible to all come on's without fear of conscience objections.

Its the equivalent of her yelling in your face that she wants to be savagely ravaged by you beyond dignified embarrassment. With a gotdamn bullhorn.

Happy smashin Beerz bruh. Ensure that you film this as it will be epic.
                that's what I was thinking. She brought up the tequila not even me

I have a feeling she will make up an excuse though. But if she does come through we are getting wasted and its on

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Girl with a boyfriend wants to come over and drink tequila, I think the answer is pretty obvious, YES
                  Word! I hope she doesn't bail at the last minute. I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Comment

Word! I hope she doesn't bail at the last minute. I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
                    Nah Beer Bruh. This what you do. Go out, get some Don Julio 100% aguave dark, not light(she might call earl on white and be a useless drunk slut), the brown will get her hyper. Start off makin her tequila sunrises(chicks like the frilly drinks), then shot challenge once she fills she's invincible yet vulnerable.

When you let her know you gots the good shiet, to couple with her shiet, then she's gonna let go easier for you as she feels that you also bring something to the table, as she feels he current man doesn't(henceforth the most probable reason she's willing to step out on him).

Beerz mayne you are in the win/win situation here. Don't let it slip through your fingers bruh.

Comment

Working...
                    X