Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asante Samuel just took a pick to the house.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asante Samuel just took a pick to the house.

fuсker dropped the ball at the one, but recovered it.

...Made Runw/knives wet.

You act like you dont want it cause I know too many guys, but in the middle of the night you call me twony five time.

You call me a whore, but you always come back for more.

Comment

You ain't getting **** unless you say you worship Louis Farrakhan.

"I got more attention than any sportsman on the planet not because of personality, showmanship or what not, but thanks to exceptional skill. It wasn't for my exceptional skill, I would never have been catapaulted to world domination like I was. Let explain, it was thanks to my bout with one Les Wisniewski that Screensport decided to make me the face of ProBox, who transmitted boxing coverage to Eurosport and ESPN, and in turn to TSN in Canada, SABC in South Africa, Star in Asia, and all over the world, all thanks to TV executives hearing of me, seeing my arena entry and antics, and realising it was pure theatre and what fantastic television it would make. Barry's Matchroom company were going into partnership with Screensport, and my bout with Ron Malek was my first time on ProBox and they followed me from there as their leading fighter. I think being a middleweight was certainly a major factor, as the middleweight division is second only to the heavyweights in terms of attraction, being undefeated was another factor, and certainly the fact that I had a style all of my own and my very own flavour was a factor. But the main factor was that I displayed a certain craft and artistry in my bout with one Les Wisniewski that blew them away. They felt I had more than enough ring craft to make champion on that fight alone, sure the opponent wasn't up to much but you can display skill on a punching bag. The dexterity was there for all to see, the footwork, poetic rythm and flow. I owe a lot to my skill, I made around £5million in Europe (Portugal and Germany), South Africa and the Middle East thanks to my ticket sales and in turn thanks to the skill I was able to flourish against one Les Wisniewski, which in turn catapaulted me to the face of ProBox and in turn catapaulted ProBox to television screens the world over: which is why I became mainstream in world boxing. It all comes back to skill. I didn't know it at the time, but that was to turn out to be a pivotal fight for me, Les Wisniewski. It was shown on ITV, Barry showed managing director of Screensport, Francis Baron, and others, the tape of this fight of mine with one Les Wisniewski and it captivated them."

Comment

'Bank is King.

'Bank is King.

'Bank is King.

Comment

It's funny because nobody knew who Eubank was in Britain before the whole Benn debacle in Sept '90.

Comment

Vitya, Yanks are stupid. In the Sept '94 Ring Magazine there were Yanks writing in saying they hoped Chris Eubank stayed around for a 'long, long time' (after seeing his fight with Close).. when he only had about 10 months left until he was going to retire after his Sky deal. Eubank had been around since the 80's, how fuсking stupid.

Like Calzaghe, he's been around since '97. And only now.. over there.

Comment

Eubank had a granite chin, mind..

"Not only was I born with resolve and constitution, due to my forefathers, but I developed immunity in the gymnasium. I based my training on durability, because I was the one who realised that dishing it out was only half the equation. To telegraph pain, clear your head, these skills are even more advanced than punching skills, and are skills of which I developed in the gymnasium."

Comment

Eubank says he also learned how to strike with "two tonnes of pressure"

Comment

Ever been with a woman that you knew will end you up dead?

I been and am.

Comment

Ever had the letters in front of you change they shapes and forme new sentences?

Comment

Working...
                    X