Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Floyd isn't being tested according to OST standards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnle43 View Post
    do you have proof he has?
    Im not the one saying anything has changed. I dont need proof.

if ppl can throw wild accusations like manny on juice with no proof, why is it not ok for the reverse?
    What the **** are you talking about? This topic is about Floyd taking OST, not what someone might have said in regards to Manny Pacquiao.

Originally posted by flour View Post
    boom game set match u r right u just confirm what tortilla said earlier

mayweather isnt going through testing nor letting us know and he usually runs his mouth about something OST related so what does that say

all ur doing is confirming wat tortilla said.. SELF OWN!!
    Oh really?
    There is no public interest for the status of these athletes OST at the moment. That is why no news site is reporting about it.

Floyd dont usually let us know much about anything when he is not hyping a fight. Him not reporting about peeing in a bottle or having a needle penetrating his skin is hardly evidence of anything.
    Your lack of proof is tho.

everyone has followed mayweather closely especiaally in this match and they all know what a loud mouth boast he is, he boast the test was coming to him on 24/7, hes all over the media sayng hes gonna be tested
    that says he has a personality of someone who takes the initiative and gives u the heads up

knowing that about him,the fact that he doesnt supply us info now says hes not doing test
    Yes, and now the fight is over. Do we hear ANYTHING from Floyd at all? No.

Unless otherwise proven, he falls under the same category as all the other stars taking these tests. We dont read about Phelps status in his off-competition drug-testing do we? (unless busted for smoking marijuana ofc)

there's ur proof
    You really are ******ed? Arent you?

u got a soft spot for mayweather eh? cant bear to THINK AND SAY REAL TALK WHEN IT COMES TO HIM? LOLOLOL
    Now thats a well structured sentence. I dont even know what the **** you are trying to say. Say real talk?

game set match

the first symptomp of a simple ownage is the denial of it LOL ur feeling it while ur reading this
    The only thing im feeling is that the Republic of the Philippines might need a better educational system.

hey my dude fugu where u at i want my prize for beating u in imaginary chess match LOL
    Last edited by fugu; 05-11-2010, 05:41 AM.

Comment

so u dont care about OST

i think that's what brother tortilla just wanted to confirm from your *****s, if you just care about mayweather testing or do you care about OST and the whole 9 yards
      that pretty much answers it

peace out
      I dont care about the status of the tests aslong as they are negative.

If you want to hear about athletes pissing in bottles, thats your problem.

We havnt heard anything, so we should take that as all is well with the OST.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        Your Thread failed, try again. Done here.

Travis Tygart
        (12:05) "They are In our Out of Competition testing pool"
        http://nhbnews.podomatic.com/player/...19_12_13-07_00

Fully Complying with OST.
        Damn DE that was pretty much ownage right there. Don't trip about him asking for the "Newest Testing Dates" that's just stupid. In the interview (I listened to all 38:01 minutes of it) He clearly states (12:05) that HE IS IN OUR OUT OF COMPETITION TESTING POOL.

Comment

Originally posted by xtn5021 View Post
          Damn DE that was pretty much ownage right there. Don't trip about him asking for the "Newest Testing Dates" that's just stupid. In the interview (I listened to all 38:01 minutes of it) He clearly states (12:05) that HE IS IN OUR OUT OF COMPETITION TESTING POOL.
          There you go. Floyd is under these tests just like any olympic star athlete out there.

Game, set, /thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
            He should be getting tested year round, randomly.

Why is he now avoiding the needles?

Shouldn't he be leading the charge and setting an example for the sport by being tested year round, at random?

Maybe hes juicing again?

I don't think hes setting a good example by avoiding these tests.
            you r trying hard to look so smart but you r not you r a ****in broken record type of muthaf****aa

get a life

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
              just in...right now Floyd is celebrating with Pac that he beat Pacs highest PPV
              Pac was then seen wandering near the slums...
              What you say dawg??...................

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

Uh,

Floyd agreed to OST and hes not complying.

Manny never agreed to OST (as he never had to) and isn't breaking any rules.
                Floyd is.

So whats your problem again?
                yes he did fool----

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                  yes he did fool----
                  When was the last fight he used OSTs?

He didn't.

Now again,

why isn't Floyd doing year round random testing?

Seeing as how he is the one who made it a huge issue,

he should be leading the charge in doing year round testing , and having fighters under his promotional banner test as well.

But hes not.

He never wanted to fight Pac, he just wanted it to seem like he did. Same as with Tony and Miguel.

Comment

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
                    you r trying hard to look so smart but you r not you r a ****in broken record type of muthaf****aa

get a life
                    Read your screen name, and apply it to yourself.

Your hero is not doing testing as dictated by the Floyd commission.

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
                      There you go. Floyd is under these tests just like any olympic star athlete out there.

Game, set, /thread.
                      Anyone can say anything, just like this,

"we'll fight later".

Doesn't mean it happens though.

Comment

Working...
                      X