No announcement yet.

Why did Flynn lie to the FBI?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Remember he also lied to pence which got him fired.

Could be that him and manafort knew they couldn’t pass vetting test on some questions but the White House gig was togood to pass up so they lied hoping no one would notice.. and obviously people did notice
    And if they're lying behind Trump's back wouldn't you think Trump would want to get to the bottom of it and punish the people who set him up?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      And if they're lying behind Trump's back wouldn't you think Trump would want to get to the bottom of it and punish the people who set him up?
      They didn’t set him up..

They lied on their resume to get a job..

Trump fired me them

End of story

Comment

They didn’t set him up..

They lied on their resume to get a job..

Trump fired me them

End of story
        I'm talking about the lying to the FBI.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          1. He didn't do anything criminal. He is just a moron. (Trumpdiots excuse). Take note another person in Trump's team also lied to FBI. I guess both are just morons, not doing anything illegal but still lied to FBI.

2. He (both) is (are) hiding something and has done something illegal (logical reason)
          The real question is, why was the FBI asking Flynn questions they knew the answer to? entrapment? And if the FBI knew Flynn's conversations were not illegal why would they question him on it?

And why did the FBI come to the conclusion that Flynn didn't lie to hide anything but Mueller team of thugs said he did?

Your boy Mueller and his ragtag group of thugs got some explaining to do. With Nunes back on the case, I expect we'll find out more of these hounds are politically partisan and compromised.

The only thing that helps Muller's dying investigation is if Trump overreacts and fires him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
            The real question is, why was the FBI asking Flynn questions they knew the answer to? entrapment? And if the FBI knew Flynn's conversations were not illegal why would they question him on it?

And why did the FBI come to the conclusion that Flynn didn't lie to hide anything but Mueller team of thugs said he did?

Your boy Mueller and his ragtag group of thugs got some explaining to do. With Nunes back on the case, I expect we'll find out more of these hounds are politically partisan and compromised.

The only thing that helps Muller's dying investigation is if Trump overreacts and fires him.
            2 member of trump team plead guilty to lying to FBI

Trumpdiots " why FBI asking trump team doe"

Comment

2 member of trump team plead guilty to lying to FBI

Trumpdiots " why FBI asking trump team doe"
              If Big Bad Mueller was bleeding you dry of all your finances and threatening your son you'll cop to a process crime too. Poor Flynn served his country with honor only to have to sell his house because some thug investigator is looking for a trophy.

But I hear Congress is thinking of opening investigations into many of the people who worked on Mueller's team. What your opinion on that?

The people seem to think Mueller has a conflict of interest. We might need someone to investigate the investigators.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...ct-of-interest

I saw your boy Adam "what's his name" on Twitter going crazy because Congress is tired of paying for his inspector gadget adventures.

Comment

Read the news geezer
                Otay! Otay!

Comment

I know I would...

Comment

I'm talking about the lying to the FBI.
                    And trump fired them

And they are facing charges

What else would you like them to do

Comment

And trump fired them

And they are facing charges

What else would you like them to do
                      That's not why Flynn was fired. He was fired after it became public he lied to Pence. Firing Flynn because he lied to the FBI is some new shit Trump made up. And Papadoupouls wasn't fired.

Comment

Working...
                      X