OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
    When all else fails, bring up Hillary.
    We're doing that to illustrate you superfans' glaring double-standards.

Try and keep up here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Before.

Did you not watch the debates??

Trump popped her there for it, and Hillary could not deny it.
      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      But in case you doubt me and Ali, here's a link proving we are correct on this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.aa1394ddb215
      On July 23, 2014, the State Department agreed to produce records pertaining to the 2012 attacks in Libya, for the House Select Committee on Benghazi’s investigation. In December 2014, Clinton aide Cheryl Mills told an employee of the company that managed her server to delete emails on her server unrelated to government work that were older than 60 days.
      Trump's team thinks they can sift thru .gov emails and pick and choose what they want released. Thats not how this works. Those emails belong to us, the American people. They knew that before they started using them. They signed off on this:

Like I said. The difference between an experienced government crook and a new government crook.

And the only superfan here seems to be you. You think that somehow Hillary's crookedness she got away with should allow Trump to get away with his.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Like I said. The difference between an experienced government crook and a new government crook.
        None of that disputes what my source said.

Hillary deleted 33,000 e-mails while under subpoena. Period.

If you can't accept that, you're either really, really stupid or in superfan denial.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You think that somehow Hillary's crookedness she got away with should allow Trump to get away with his.
        Nope.

I never said that at all.

I said if Trump does do what Hillary did and destroys potential evidence it will be funny to watch you superfans and your double-standards go absolutely bonkers.

You're not keeping up at all today.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          Hurricanes have me on low tech, so I can't Google at the moment. Nevertheless, Jared's response was something along the lines of ''If it's what you say, I love it!'' I also cannot dig through for prior ban-bets, so it's my conditions, not dissimilar from yours: If Trump resigns, is impeached, or leaves the office for any other reason than death, I win. If he makes it through four years of term, you win. Btw, thank USA for my current status. I'm not creating alts anymore, either. Only two accounts are mine and the hit girl's.
          You are so confused, you can't even remember the difference between Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr.

Comment

• Clinton's hacked emails are fair game but these legally obtained Trump emails are not.

Comment

• "A source close to Trump's transition, which still exists as a legal entity so it can shut down what was once a 1,000-person operation, said the transition will send a letter to Mueller informing him that some of the emails are privileged, and asking for their return. The transition says it is willing to provide Mueller with vetted emails."
              "Vetted emails? These morons aren't even trying to look innocent.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Again, it's minutiae I'm not getting bogged down into.

I've told you this three times now. Let it go.

A meeting alone is not collusion.

If it were, Hillary would be more guilty than Trump. FYI, Trump hadn't met Putin before being elected, while Hillary met him many times.

I know you're grasping at straws here, but at least try.

Do what??

The Russians gave the Clintons millions of dollars, and paid Bill $500k for one speech in Moscow.

They gave no donations to Trump, nor paid him for speeches.

Explain that.

Of course he said it was accurate, he was getting paid for it!!!

You're not this stupid, are you??

There's that 'if' word, again.

That means conjecture/speculation.

Don't try and say you're a mind-reader. Others claim that here too, and they are as wrong as you.

I'm taking ban bets that Trump is going to last his entire term without being impeached, and so far have found one (sadly, only one has the stones) to bet with.

Please, keep up better.

Conjecture is conjecture, no matter how much you dig in and say it isn't.

If you have a questions(s) based on fact, ask away.

But don't bother with conjecture.

As I said earlier, you've asked three times and you're on your second chance.

Siablo blew his in one day. You're on the very same path. Go figure.....
                I believe it was one hour. But you think I am Sunspace, so I guess you gave me another shot, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                  "Vetted emails? These morons aren't even trying to look innocent.
                  Lmfao!!!

See, a superfan proves my point.

Comment

• Someone ask 1bad65 is he still thinks I am Sunspace because serious repecussions are at stake depending on the answer.

Comment

• [IMG]
                      [/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X