Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade Promoter: Derevyanchenko Not That Good, Tailor-Made!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade Promoter: Derevyanchenko Not That Good, Tailor-Made!

According to this prior report on BoxingScene.com penned by Keith Idec, Demetrius Andrade, turned down an opportunity to face Sergey Derevyanchenko (11-0, 9 KOs) on December 16th as part of an HBO broadcast. "We were in the ninth inning of negotiations to fight Andrade and had agreed on pretty much everything," said Keith Connolly, Derevyanchenko's manager, to BoxingScene.com. "We were told by his people that he was ready and that he had agreed. But then, at the last second, he pulled out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Someone explain the stupid logic behind "He's not that good, we want to fight him." So you want to fight **** opponents? Either I'm getting old or boxing has some really stupid people in it, I'll go with the latter.

So if he was "good" Andrade would say "We duckin, he too good, we don't want to fight him."

Bah.....pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
      Someone explain the stupid logic behind "He's not that good, we want to fight him." So you want to fight **** opponents? Either I'm getting old or boxing has some really stupid people in it, I'll go with the latter.

So if he was "good" Andrade would say "We duckin, he too good, we don't want to fight him."

Bah.....pathetic.
      There is none it so bad it is not even funny. Andrade and his team think he is special has done nothing of note i dont even know why HBO signed he is not exciting somebody must think he is the 2nd coming of winky wright who was not exactly the most exciting fighter in the world

Comment

'Not that good' is exactly how I'd describe Andrade.

Comment

So Make It Happen! Sergiy Derevyanchenko vs. Demetrius Andrade! Let's Go!

Comment

There's always two sides to every story at Least Boxingscene got a reaction from Andrade's camp about this Duck..

Comment

andrade's best option at this point ? retire clear the decks for somebody that want's to fight

Comment

Let's make this in 2018 then.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                  Someone explain the stupid logic behind "He's not that good, we want to fight him."
                  They want an easy win, so they're willing to fight him

Comment

Is the winner of this fight considered elite?

Comment

Working...
                    X