Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-28-2017, 12:46 PM #41
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14851 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,098,596,481,441,221,888.00
Total Points: 100,002,098,596,495,623,192,576.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Caine View Post
If you suspect data are flawed, point out how they are.

That you are intellectually not able to analyze these data for there veracity does not grant you license to criticize nonetheless.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Regarding flawed criminal data, this article is very interesting.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:53 PM #42
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14851 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,098,596,481,441,221,888.00
Total Points: 100,002,098,596,495,623,192,576.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Caine View Post
I get what you mean. I might've been a little reactionary.

It's not like I want to "silence dissent" or anything like that, just I suppose they can be sensitive topics.

I can understand the other side of wanting the data to be seen in proper context.

I do not feel like white people are especially put upon or anything like that. I certainly feel though like many sides are guilty of using race as a wedge topic. This includes backlash against whites.

I think that the basis for the 'whites are the most viscous' line has to do with legitimate legacy of imperialism, conquest, genocide against indigenous, and holocaust against Africans in the way of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade; all legitimate lines. I think it's wrong though to extrapolate upon such criticisms of European society, and the societies of European diasporas, for purposes of social critiques. However, I will check that last line of mine with one qualifyer: the state of the modern prison industrial complex is akin to genocide and modern-day slavery. That this system systemically inflicts itself disproportionately on blacks is also on the level of fact. So, perhaps we agree somewhat on some of these issues.
No problem. I just wanted it to be clear that I didn't question that data presented.

I think its always important to give the proper context. In doing so, IMO that makes it easier to fix things. There is always going to be some backlash given history. I think the right thing to do is face it, deal with it, and then we move forward. You can't move forward if we have to pretend things never happened.

Any criticisms of European society should be constructive and fair. It doesn't help to try and make European society worse than it is. However, it also doesn't help when European society tries to whitewash (no pun intended) several atrocities committed and the way it has used its systems to keep power over other cultures/societies.

Lets just be honest on both sides, admit there are things collectively and individually that need to be addressed and fixed, accept blame, and work together to find solutions.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:37 PM #43
Splendiferous

Quoted: 4398 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,740,077,962,201,917,696.00
Total Points: 1,740,078,861,702,163,456.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Here's how these topics tend to go:

Internet psychopath: WHITE MALES ARE #1 IN MURDER, RAPE, THEFT, CHILD MOLESTATION! SOMEONE NEEDS TO SPEAK UP AND THAT SOMEONE IS ME! I'M READY TO BECOME A LEGEND, EVEN IF ALL YALL ARE AFRAID TO JOIN ME! I'M GOIN FOR IT! IT'S TIME TO STOP THE KKK!

Me: Actually if you look up the statistics white people have been getting the short end of the stick for over a century when it comes to crime & victimization. American violent crime is comparable to the wealthiest parts of Europe when you factor for ethnicity. Hollywood & pundits seek out those rare/atypical Trayvon cases specifically to bait uneducated urban communities into an overreaction.

Internet psychopath: DO YOU WISH YOU WERE WHITE? HAHA HE WISHES HE WAS WHITE. LOOK AT HIM HE WISHES HE WAS WHITE.

Me: No but how can you be so passionate about any topic without even reviewing pertinent data?

Internet psychopath: YOU NEVER GONNA BE WHITE!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
What is the purpose of these threads?
to show the prevalence of black criminality which doesnt match the narrative that black people are being oppressed but in essence are the ones doing the oppressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
White includes Latino? Does that mean the remaining almost third are Asian offenders?

EDIT: Looks like most of the remaining fit under 'unknown' (as in suspect not identified)
That's a big quantity of crimes not being assigned to any particular group
and do you know why latinos are included with whites?

there's a reason for that you know.

i believe this tactic of lumping latinos with white crime statistics started during the obama admin and was supposedly stop just before obama left office....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeons View Post
I can understand how these stats look racist, but it's just murder data compiled into a database to track serial killers. When the media tells you that black people are victims all day and then you are presented with evidence that doesn't conform to that agenda, I can understand why that might make you feel icky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
The issue is always what data is being used. If it is arrest data, then that is highly problematic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrish duke View Post
This is a boxing forum first! Let's go thru a quick history lesson of this Country, and to back up my claim is how the President(45) is treated especially the patience and many chances he gets to do a better job or destroy more...

Your data/statistics are biased as ****.... Blacks only make up a small percentage of the population but yet you believe they are killing at the same level as a 70+% population - wow...

Every since the civil rights movement blacks have been portrayed as monsters since the photos of well dressed black patrons getting refused service at local diners etc.. those pictures along with the police using canines on peaceful protesters hurt the White populations global empathy, so that is why they always show you the face of the black perpetrator because they know how powerful images are....

Civil rights movement- peaceful non violently protesting/ black panthers - reactionary group that barely has any blood on their hands, alot of their programs are still being implemented across the nation, but you guys wouldn't know about that..Black lives matter singled out as a hate group - worse than the Nazi skin heads/ KKK/ Nationalist etc.. who are not under investigation..

So now if this group of people are such animals, then why are they not mass killing like the Last Vegas shooter? Or Sandy Hook? Or the Church scenario...hmm... But we are singled out as animals and if that was the case...everyone on this forum/thread would first hand witness a black person killing/robbing/mugging etc...with their own eyes...

Stick to boxing, too many bigots on this site that are educated through the television and internet

Do your own due diligence, I have yet to meet a black person that wants to kill everyone to protect their own race - when their race is already protected...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
Says you're from Chicago.

Who's committing all the murders in your town?
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:03 PM #44
Patriot

Quoted: 7465 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 980,160,128,036,259,619,667,968.00
Total Points: 980,160,143,036,259,625,861,120.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post

to show the prevalence of black criminality which doesnt match the narrative that black people are being oppressed but in essence are the ones doing the oppressing.

there's a reason for that you know.

i believe this tactic of lumping latinos with white crime statistics started during the obama admin and was supposedly stop just before obama left office....

No, the data is from 1976 stop trying to blame everything on Obama. For decades now even the census has separated the concept of 'ethnicity' (hispanic/latino or not) and 'race' (for which hispanic/latino is not an option). This doesn't really match how most people think of or discuss race but that's a separate issue and not connected to Obama in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
race baiting thread but its fine when its attacking a certain group, mods got no problem with that, its all cool, its progressive. point the finger at anyone else and all hell breaks loose.
I was surprised by this reaction until I realized that you misinterpreted the intent of the thread.

This is a thread highlighting that Blacks commit more violent crimes per capita.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-28-2017 at 04:06 PM.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:06 PM #45
The ugly American

Quoted: 7677 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
George Zimmerman
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:08 PM #46
Just Win Baby

Quoted: 3804 Post(s)
Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,573,707,715,494,216,204,288.00
Total Points: 12,573,707,715,494,218,301,440.00
*mwah* - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* 
Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN 
Cheers bro - dan_cov Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno 
Spread love not war - Trudoe your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. Bernie Sanders 2016 - Ŗringer Props - Agent Mulder Merry Christmas Tua - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
What is the purpose of these threads?
We can guess
Left Hook Tua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:53 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3609 Post(s)
AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe for dropping constant truth bombs - Sup 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Stats don't look correct, I've never heard of the "murder accountability project" and can't find where the stats/data are in The New Yorker article.
AddiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:53 PM #48

Quoted: 1639 Post(s)
DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 296,524,359,517,130,268,344,320.00
Total Points: 296,524,461,517,135,283,224,576.00
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley Good post about Maidana - punchr Thnx 4 the green ;) - Boxing Goat 

This is how Poland interprets a US SWAT team.

DeadLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:58 PM #49
🍆Poon Slayer

Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 611,866,540,520,577.88
Total Points: 611,866,540,553,216.25
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
Says you're from Chicago.

Who's committing all the murders in your town?
Systemic be committing them murders, cuz.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 05:00 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3609 Post(s)
AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe for dropping constant truth bombs - Sup 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Come to think of it I actually do remember the murder accountability project, they were in the news recently claiming they are making algorithms to solve murders and find serial killers or some ****.

Will be interesting to see what they come up with.
AddiX is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
1976;, 33.95%, 34.3%, black, murders, offenders, u.s., white

User Tag List