No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn "30% For Joseph Parker Will Earn Him Record Highest £15Million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn "30% For Joseph Parker Will Earn Him Record Highest £15Million"

Eddie Hearn in his latest interview has confirmed he will not give Joseph Parker the 35% he has demanded.

But he confirmed that they will not undervalue Parker with a split as low as 25% (Meaning he will meet them in the middle). He confirmed the amount he has offered will ensure Parker makes a MASSIVE 8 figure income in excess of £15Million ($20mil American Dollars or $29mil New Zealand Dollars) if they were to fight in March next year.

That's more than reasonable.. So is team Parker pricing themselves out by wanting 5% more.

Last edited by NahMean; 11-22-2017, 10:45 PM.

FAST Eddie strikes back !

Comment

Just pay them man! Faster we get done with them Kiwi jokes the closer we get to what we all want which is....

Comment

Wilder and Parker stay pricing themselves out because they want to get as much as they can before AJ knocks their lights out so they can atleast get a nice payday. Because after the fight they wont be earning **** and will be irrelevant.

Both these guys trying to cash out against king AJ

Comment

This is why I never overreact to article titles. Parker's team made it seem like they were being offered money less than what Charles Martin made against Joshua..........THAT WAS A LIE. 15 mill would set this man up for life. He is going to take his 30% like the hoe that he is.

Comment

If Hearn is willing to guarantee the $15M, I'd take it. I don't buy that he'd make that much with 30%. Regardless, I'd still take 30%.

Comment

I know UK tv revenue is really hight but I dont see how they can guarantee a relatively unknown guy like Parker 20 US millions!

That's like prime Pacquiao guaranteed money.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                If Hearn is willing to guarantee the $15M, I'd take it. I don't buy that he'd make that much with 30%. Regardless, I'd still take 30%.
                I agree. I don't think the fight would be big enough to get him 15M from a 30% split.

Most likely he'd end up with $8M or so. In this case, I'd take the 15M if offered.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  This is why I never overreact to article titles. Parker's team made it seem like they were being offered money less than what Charles Martin made against Joshua..........THAT WAS A LIE. 15 mill would set this man up for life. He is going to take his 30% like the hoe that he is.
                  That much money him and half a dozen future generations of Parker’s are set for life...
                  If he actually won, he’d get almost double that in a rematch... win/win situation and I’m sure his team is just attempting to get another few mill... imagine he passed the fight over 5% then got ko’d by someone? Or if something happened to Joshua? Parker can retire in 6 months if they take this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    I agree. I don't think the fight would be big enough to get him 15M from a 30% split.

Most likely he'd end up with $8M or so. In this case, I'd take the 15M if offered.
                    Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                    I know UK tv revenue is really hight but I dont see how they can guarantee a relatively unknown guy like Parker 20 US millions!

That's like prime Pacquiao guaranteed money.
                    True that would mean AJ will be making £35mil.. N
                    I'm not sure this fight is that big.

But Hearn didn't specifically say he's offering 30%. He said he wasn't going to offer 35% as it's too high or 25% as it's too low.. So from that I assume he will offer 30%.

Maybe it's 30% plus sponsorship and PPV revenue because Duco said they want 35% off all takings, not just the purse.

Then again AJ made a guaranteed $20mil against a unknown late replacement in Takam so AJ in a unification fight will be way more lucrative.
                    Last edited by NahMean; 11-23-2017, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X