Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-01-2017, 09:57 AM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2362 Post(s)
Randall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,155,931,632,837,466,112.00
Total Points: 6,255,731,632,837,734,400.00
Had me rolling man.  CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 Cheers - BigZ44 gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll The muppet and the puppet (Eddie and gAy J). - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
harvey weinstein...
kevin spacey.....

small potatoes.

let me know when someone big actually gets prosecuted.

let me know when the gay mafia chieftain david geffen gets outed and have to pay for his serial raping and murders.
Bryan Singer gotta topple soon, its only a matter of time. Then the roof gets blown off the whole thing.
Randall Cunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:56 PM #102
Banned

Quoted: 4378 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,672,508,614,188,694,528.00
Total Points: 1,672,509,513,688,938,496.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Cunning View Post
Bryan Singer gotta topple soon, its only a matter of time. Then the roof gets blown off the whole thing.
bryan singer is another one. but the major ones are david geffen, the most influential gay man in america and a pedophile rapist, dan schneider, a prolific nickelodean producer and teen pop star kingmaker behind acts like ariana grande,victoria principal, amanda bynes. one of the biggest pedophiles in hollywood.

Just look at him:

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

look at that face. that is the mona lisa of pedophilia right there....
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:06 PM #103
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14334 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,687,823,583,994,401,280.00
Total Points: 100,001,687,823,598,187,708,416.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
bryan singer is another one. but the major ones are david geffen, the most influential gay man in america and a pedophile rapist, dan schneider, a prolific nickelodean producer and teen pop star kingmaker behind acts like ariana grande,victoria principal, amanda bynes. one of the biggest pedophiles in hollywood.

Just look at him:

I remember this dude from one of those high school shows on TV way back in the day.

He always seemed a little weird but I didn't know he was pedo.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:40 PM #104
Winning

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,591,951,157,517.20
Total Points: 10,593,406,276,419.51

I don't like how he turned the pedo sexual allegations towards him into a coming out party smh I see what you did there now instead of being trashed like he should he is going to be praised as a hero and as "brave". Was one of my fav actors too..

And for all you cats saying "I knew it" that one dude who said "he has that gay look in his eye" yall gay af for even wondering about another man's sexual orientation
just sayin...
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:14 PM #105
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1612 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,001,111,111,183,744.00

So let me see if I have this right

Spacey has been accused of attempted sexual assault 30 years after the alleged incident

At the time in question, the alleged victim was a minor

I hope that most of us would agree that's not good IF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Spacey then issues a statement which basically says: "No ****ing idea what he's talking about but if it happened, I'm sorry and was probably drunk. Oh, btw I'm gay"

Gay community then gets their knickers in a twist because he hasnt come out earlier

Show cancelled, give Emmy back

What a time to be alive
Tomjas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:35 PM #106
Undisputed Champion

Randall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond repute
Had me rolling man.  CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 Cheers - BigZ44 gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll The muppet and the puppet (Eddie and gAy J). - ^lll 

Quote:

Just look at him:

They all linked

Old 11-02-2017, 06:26 PM #107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13651 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,957,023,782,844,899,786,752.00
Total Points: 690,705,257,087,908,838,375,424.00
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:

Just look at him:

Excellent post! I thank God my son..will kill a phaggot like this dude. The blob.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:11 PM #108
God of Thunder and R n' R

Quoted: 4740 Post(s)
Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,227,217,711.34
Total Points: 300,000,002,000,001,257,439,232.00
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Damn good post and I think it's true.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - sugarsmosley 

damn, spacey wasn't just gay, was a fucking pervert lol

Quote:
The production assistant says that when he and Spacey were just minutes away from the set and while the car was moving, Spacey, who was driving, put his hands down the production assistant's pants. The production assistant told CNN that the touching was nonconsensual.
"I was in a state of shock," he said. "He was a man in a very powerful position on the show and I was someone very low on the totem pole and on the food chain there."
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Dean_Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:38 PM #109
Undisputed Champion

Old 11-04-2017, 03:42 AM #110
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2040 Post(s)
iamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,869,481,063,724,875,776.00
Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Great posts... - anthonydavid11 No Message - anthonydavid11 knows his stuff - jas 

Couldn't stand him in "American Beauty". According to that film men fantasise about making sweet love to a hot girl on a bed of roses (not sweaty, rampant sex) and the alpha male is really just a closet ****.
iamboxing is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
kevin, spacey

User Tag List