Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Too bad Hopkins retired.
    Prime Hopkins vs Ward, Jack, Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Kovalev would end Jack. People are underestimating Kovalev now because of what Ward did to him, but Ward is an exceptional fighter. I doubt Jack would have similar success against Kovalev.
      Kovalev would destroy Jack. End of story

Comment

• Lmao! Kovalev will KO Jack, he better rethink that call out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Save this amazing lesson about not being able to prove the non existence of anything.
          Logistic syllogisms are my forte.

TTL circuits, CMOS, j/k flip flops, Boolean algebra, etc..
          Used to be a chip jockey, then embedded software, now, I just do big data..

Let's get back to jack shall we???
          Nice dodge, but we're not done here, Mr Big Data.

How about you share with us what you learned at the so-called Hebrew "University"? I'm salivating at the opportunity to pick apart your divinely inspired nonsense...
          Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 10-20-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Jack is obviously one of the top dogs in the business. Ask Derek Edwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Kovalev would destroy Jack. End of story
              I think maybe before ward fights but id pick jack to beat him now.hopefully we will get to see good matchup

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                Jewish enslavement in Ancient Egypt is a myth..

You brought up Egypt.
                I said Jews were enslaved several places
                I was thinking of the Babylonian captivity when Nebuchadnezzar destroyed the temple and took many Jews into captivity. The Babalonian Talumd has detailed information about the Jews in coativity. Too much to write..
                After Babylon fell to Cyrus the great, he freed the Jews and gave them money to return home..
                Along with the Talmud, contemporaneously, King Neb, has a stila in the British museum detailing the enslavement..

You wrote Jewish enslavery in a myth. You brought it up, not me. I'd prefer to just talk boxing. Cool?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  You root for the racist & not for the one who never really didn't disrespect anyone, interesting....not really.
                  I root for the fighter. I prefer kovalev over jack. Go take that race **** elsewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                    I think maybe before ward fights but id pick jack to beat him now.hopefully we will get to see good matchup
                    Jack looked good, but Ward is crafty. Winning that super six head butting poor Kessler.
                    My girl said Kessler is better looking than you are, I had to agree. She was mad at Ward for head butting. Jhonny was laughing.

Oh yeah man has great weed, women, and food! Good people.

Vikings fan?

Comment

• well I'm irish and the sh ite the English did to us............... oh yea this about boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X