No announcement yet.

I told you all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Pretty brazen for a guy who is usually wrong and commonly makes an ass of himself to be running an "I told you all thread".

This card was not hyped. Zero buzz and Bob had to remind many of us that there was even a pickem.

As far as Lubin, a lot of us are saying "I told you" over that one. It ain't just you.
    Redd

Not picking on Soul Survivor per se but there definitely seems a correlation with the personality type you describe and an 'I tole ya so' thread, like peanut butter and chocolate.

I well remember when I was making threads about the talents of a man who was "yung do" and a real threat from Cincinnati...I was crushed! I know its another sport but Bronner's failure at the bowling lanes is the same cautionary tale. He seemed to be getting by on brute force, attacking after the match and all, instead of developing skills in repeating the same basic movement with the same ball and the same pins over and over again...

Bronner can always come to Maryland where in Baltimore there is Duck Pin bowling, where they use the small ball lol. But I hear some of the grandmas in South Bawldimore are murder on the Duckpin lanes! But....HE STILL YUNG DO!

Comment

why are boxing fans so dead beant on destroying boxing? We cant be excited a new talent? people lose, a boxing fan should understand this.... The card was great, save lara who should never head any cards... overall a great night in boxing which gives more interest to the future. your race issue is very tacky and you should deal with it on your own, ur trying too hard and are very obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Ive seen journeymen go 8, 9, 10 rounds, blooded, bruised, broken jaws. That doesnt make them worthy title challengers.

I've spoken about title reigns from the likes of Wilder but Laras is almost as bad.
        You act like fighters are just beating down Lara's door for a scrap. That is definitely not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
          soul_survivor, I was unsure about Lubin and eCharlo did his business. That was the most exciting fight of card.

I don't know why you're accusing me of racial bias?? Please clarify.
          Did I tag you in?

Comment

I have no idea what Haymon is playing at by keeping his top fighters away from each other but it is producing sub par show after sub par show (I ain't even got onto Mares and LSC lol).

So can all of you take off your race and tv network glasses and smell the coffee?
            It's like he's doing the Don King 90s HW Division dance. That **** was old even back then. Time to start matching up his top talent...

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
              You act like fighters are just beating down Lara's door for a scrap. That is definitely not the case.
              I dont buy this excuse where a guy claims literally everyone is ducking him and then uses that as an excuse to fight absolute trash.

Can you prove the fighters you claim duck him did so? And if that is the case, why has he scraped the bottom of the barrel, from fighting a welterweight to a guy with one leg who hasnt fought at the highest level for 5 years?

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              why are boxing fans so dead beant on destroying boxing? We cant be excited a new talent? people lose, a boxing fan should understand this.... The card was great, save lara who should never head any cards... overall a great night in boxing which gives more interest to the future. your race issue is very tacky and you should deal with it on your own, ur trying too hard and are very obvious.
              Idiots like you are the ones that are destroying boxing. that was a great card? The main event was the worst fight of the year and the chief support was a one round demolition of a prospect by a world champion. The only good fight was the one between two evenly matched opponents, surprise surprise. One good fight does not mean a great card. Do you even understand the basics of English?

And in terms of lUbin, I'm not tearing him down, I'm simply stating what I stated before the fight "the guy is a prospect." Prospects should not be getting world title shots and world champions should not be getting passes for not fighting the best. By you facilitating the hype around useless opponents, you enable an environment where world champs can fight 1 good opponent and then 4 ****e ones.

You are the problem. You are the sickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                It's like he's doing the Don King 90s HW Division dance. That **** was old even back then. Time to start matching up his top talent...
                Don King made MUCH better fights on a MUCH more regular basis without the hundreds of millions Haymon has spent tying up TV time and dates over the last 3 or so years and creating possibly the largest stable of fighters ever. Haymon is a disgrace.

Comment

Don King made MUCH better fights on a MUCH more regular basis without the hundreds of millions Haymon has spent tying up TV time and dates over the last 3 or so years and creating possibly the largest stable of fighters ever. Haymon is a disgrace.
                  I wouldn't go as far as to call Haymon a disgrace. After all, he did give us Thurman Garcia on free TV...

Comment

I dont buy this excuse where a guy claims literally everyone is ducking him and then uses that as an excuse to fight absolute trash.

Can you prove the fighters you claim duck him did so? And if that is the case, why has he scraped the bottom of the barrel, from fighting a welterweight to a guy with one leg who hasnt fought at the highest level for 5 years?

Idiots like you are the ones that are destroying boxing. that was a great card? The main event was the worst fight of the year and the chief support was a one round demolition of a prospect by a world champion. The only good fight was the one between two evenly matched opponents, surprise surprise. One good fight does not mean a great card. Do you even understand the basics of English?

And in terms of lUbin, I'm not tearing him down, I'm simply stating what I stated before the fight "the guy is a prospect." Prospects should not be getting world title shots and world champions should not be getting passes for not fighting the best. By you facilitating the hype around useless opponents, you enable an environment where world champs can fight 1 good opponent and then 4 ****e ones.

You are the problem. You are the sickness.
                    u have some serious issues my man, u should seek help! there is no winning with particular posters, unbalanced, unfair, and disrespectful. have a good one mare! this is my fav sport ill continue to support it, nothing is perfect.

Comment

I didn’t watch any boxing this weekend. Trash matchups all the way around.

Comment

Working...
                      X