Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: It's Up To Golovkin, My Priority is The May Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're both saying the right thing but I'll believe it when I see it. Either way, Golovkin should take the time to heal. He's supposedly getting old so the long time off will benefit him than it will Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Exactly! But too many fools on here saying Canelo wants to wait till Triple g gets older to fight him and all that bullshet... You, me, and anyone with common sense know those two days are the money days aside from being Mexican holidays. So it's a given that Canelo would fight on those two days.
      Only idiots don't see it that way.
      How categoric and totalitarian - "there ican be only one opinion and it is mine". Grow up, pumpkin, grow up..

While you are probably right that fighting on these days will be the biggest paydays (although I'm not convinced the difference would be absolutely staggering), the delay plays more to Canelo than to GGG because father time hurts GGG more than Canelo. Canelo is only getting better with each passing month. So, who is there to say that waiting for GGG to get old is not as much of an objective as a bigger payday? At the end of the day, they've been waiting for GGG to get older for 2 years already...

Comment

• Originally posted by JDupree View Post
        That A-side crap pisses me off.. Golovkin is the champ.. They just fought and Golovkin WON the fight... Even though it was ruled a rigged draw he defended and retained the belts. The world knows it. NO WAY i go to Texas or Vegas if I am Golovkin. I tell the world it is MSG so I don't get screwed again.
        No he didn't.

The official score cards ruled it a DRAW. Cry all you want, but it won't change what's in the record books.

Comment

• I thought Canelo did enough to win the first fight. But my friends told me GGG clearly won that fight and most other sites the majority seem to think GGG won. That's why I want to see the rematch happen!! somebody has to get the KO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            lil g is wack.
            Ok we know you're a hater but that's all you got to say?

Comment

• hopefully in Vegas! Room and flight booked already!

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
                Ran like a fish the first fight. Golovkin exposed and humiliated you as a coward lmao. FOH you clown coward. RETIRE.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDupree View Post
                  That A-side crap pisses me off.. Golovkin is the champ.. They just fought and Golovkin WON the fight... Even though it was ruled a rigged draw he defended and retained the belts. The world knows it. NO WAY i go to Texas or Vegas if I am Golovkin. I tell the world it is MSG so I don't get screwed again.
                  First of all it was a great fight! Can't deny that! If you thought triple g won then fine, I have no problem with that. I can make a case for either fighter winning so I think a draw was a great call. **** that 118-110 scorecard!
                  But at the end triple g is a grown man. He DOESN'T have to wait on Canelo. He's free to fight who he wants.
                  But where else is he gonna make $20 million?? He knows where the money is and he knows that Canelo is the A side. So he knows the fight is gonna be wherever Canelo wants.
                  So he can agree to Canelo's demands and get a fat check or he can fight someone else in NY for two million... What would you do??

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    How categoric and totalitarian - "there ican be only one opinion and it is mine". Grow up, pumpkin, grow up..

While you are probably right that fighting on these days will be the biggest paydays (although I'm not convinced the difference would be absolutely staggering), the delay plays more to Canelo than to GGG because father time hurts GGG more than Canelo. Canelo is only getting better with each passing month. So, who is there to say that waiting for GGG to get old is not as much of an objective as a bigger payday? At the end of the day, they've been waiting for GGG to get older for 2 years already...
                    That's not Canelo's problem. We'll all get old eventually. It's part of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                      In power shots?
                      No, that's total punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X