Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-23-2017, 05:55 PM #1
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 9700 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 160,036,383,533,010,926,960,640.00
Total Points: 160,036,383,533,110,919,168,000.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho 
Default Difference between Judaism and what the Bible calls the "Synagogue of Satan"

Commander William Guy Carr was very clear about this as he didn't want his research twisted into senseless Jew bashing.

My fellow conspiracy theorists on here like Sterling Archer would do well to follow his example, in my opinion.

"I wish to make it clearly and emphatically known that I do not believe the Synagogue of Satan (S.O.S.) is Jewish, but, as Christ told us for a definite purpose, it is comprised of 'I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.' (Rev. 2:9 and 3:9)".[24]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 11:04 PM #2
THAT NINEVEH GUY

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
MindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,930,858.39
Total Points: 100,000,002,990,810.19
Great post, bro. Cheers - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Commander William Guy Carr was very clear about this as he didn't want his research twisted into senseless Jew bashing.

My fellow conspiracy theorists on here like Sterling Archer would do well to follow his example, in my opinion.

"I wish to make it clearly and emphatically known that I do not believe the Synagogue of Satan (S.O.S.) is Jewish, but, as Christ told us for a definite purpose, it is comprised of 'I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.' (Rev. 2:9 and 3:9)".[24]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I think this applies to those who use religion as a vehicle to achieve self-serving goals while wearing the facade of genuine devotion to God...

Clearly Jesus was not insinuating that Judaism itself was "The Synagogue of Satan"... But people who identify themselves as religious Jewish authorities/teachers, but did not follow or teach the true meanings of the teachings of the Law and the Prophets...

This can be extended to people today who identify themselves as Christian authorities/teachers who don't follow or teach the true essence of Christ's teachings...

Not out of ignorance, but through willful deception and greed...
MindGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 12:18 AM #3
enjoy the silence

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
rizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,017,138,706.35
Total Points: 10,233,718,757,721.73
For taking up the guitar!  A great hobby to get into. - ABOSWORTH I can't give you enough karma. Only gay people say, uh, ok. LMAO - ABOSWORTH welcome back my man - MELLY-MEL... Use it well. - Jewshua I'm sorry for what I said. - Carlton Banks 
You are my motivation - Jewshua One of the best posters on the scene. - street bully congrats homey - Makavelli "How to be cool.. and stuff." By Kaynan. - K-Nan Thanks Riz, you rule brother. - S a m u r a i 
have a buck - Artur Kyshenko its 18% bro... go to town! - -PedoBear- think of me as you use it - Mucus Happy post count G! I want a glass of this shit before the broke hungry mans get some - The Gully Gad stay up homie - Disposable Arts 
27k posts, epic milestone - Disposable Arts for your fatherless kids - goat86 - GOAT86 stay home and watch it on this then - Walt Liquor Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! use it when no patron is around - GOAT86 
Head and Neck Cancer - TRAVI$ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The_Executioner World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ABOSWORTH Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BattlingNelson Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 

I definitely believe there is a "global conspiracy" at work. Unfortunately, most people's spirit of discernment is so numb and dormant thanks to the effort of said conspirators, that simply acknowledging a nefarious "secret state" is regarded as stupid, ignorant, quacky, etc.

I love living in the United States, I love my lifestyle, I feel supremely grateful for being here. Knowing that I can go about and do as I please is the ultimate luxury.

That being said, I have to say that that the attack on humanity is a multi faceted approach and its complexity is impossible to fathom.

To start, we have to accept that the universe and everything in it originated from absolutely nothing into the marvel that we know life to be. We have been conditioned to believe that we are not the center of the universe, we are insignificant stardust that has zero purpose and are actually a virus to the Earth.

We are led to believe that we are nothing more than infinite probability turned into flesh.

We are taught and conditioned from an early age to accept that we are on a globe that rotates at approximately 62% the speed of a bullet, hurling through space at 67,000 mph.

This spiritual aspect of insignificance is merely one prong on their trident of destruction.

We have lost our way, lost our powers, lost our heritage and are on the way to losing our freedom (I say this on behalf of mankind -- not any nation or race of people).
rizkybizness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 04:10 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2248 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,001,083,300.00
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindGame View Post
I think this applies to those who use religion as a vehicle to achieve self-serving goals while wearing the facade of genuine devotion to God...

Clearly Jesus was not insinuating that Judaism itself was "The Synagogue of Satan"... But people who identify themselves as religious Jewish authorities/teachers, but did not follow or teach the true meanings of the teachings of the Law and the Prophets...

This can be extended to people today who identify themselves as Christian authorities/teachers who don't follow or teach the true essence of Christ's teachings...

Exactly, and in accord with Revelations, etc.. we will see more and more of it toward the End Times .
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 04:11 AM #5
Loma is inside you

Quoted: 1225 Post(s)
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,287,674,982.42
Total Points: 2,078,777,798,065,635,072.00
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maracho View Post
Exactly, and in accord with Revelations, etc.. we will see more and more of it toward the End Times .
Hey, are you the same maracho that got outed as a pedophile over on ESB?
Lomasexual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 04:25 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute

Still a member but I got banned over there multiple times for everything an antichrist could think. Not sure who's running the place now but they delete almost everything I write on boxing corruption.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:36 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Come to think of it, the esb lounge basically had a nervous poof over my truths.

Thank the Lord!
Old 06-24-2017, 06:12 AM #8
Scarface

Quoted: 4769 Post(s)
*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,159,867,571,911,793,836,032.00
Total Points: 4,333,867,571,911,794,360,320.00
Happy Easter, man. Hope you have an awesome weekend. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX You're a pu.ssyslayer. Much respect. - punchr So true... - anthonydavid11 You a good sport:fing02: - -jose- 
Great poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 much respect big brother - punchr :beerchug: - -jose- good for your stinking azz.   :rofl: - Kuyukut 
your azz is too loose so i bought you another one - Kuyukut another one, bud! - Kuyukut one more? - Kuyukut damn, more...? - Kuyukut you ask for it - Kuyukut 
for your wife - Kuyukut ok, ok, for your nose!   :rofl: - Kuyukut this one for your right nostril - Kuyukut for your ear - Kuyukut Because the heart was way too gay. Everything'll be okay, dude. - P.K Dionysus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomasexual View Post
He a peado???
*TonyMontana* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:34 AM #9
Rd 1 KO

Quoted: 1101 Post(s)
Butt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 89,385,521,228,389,440.00
ran outta green k for you - lefthook2daliva Happy New Years. - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomasexual View Post
Ahah spill the goss!
Butt stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 08:37 AM #10
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 9700 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 160,036,383,533,010,926,960,640.00
Total Points: 160,036,383,533,110,919,168,000.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindGame View Post

That's a valid interpretation as well.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"synagogue, bible, calls, difference, judaism, satan"

User Tag List