Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Decisions Sergiy Derevyanchenko in Action Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Decisions Sergiy Derevyanchenko in Action Battle

WBC Middleweight Champion Jermall Charlo and WBC Super Welterweight Champion Jermell Charlo previewed the CHARLO DOUBLEHEADER at final press conferences Wednesday, as they went face to face with the opponents presenting the toughest tests of their careers. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

Jermall will face top contender Sergiy Derevyanchenko headlining part one of the doubleheader, while Jermell takes on WBA and IBF 154-pound champion Jeison Rosario in the main event of part two of the twin bill taking place this Saturday, September 26 live on SHOWTIME PPV (7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT), in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

The press conferences included all 12 fighters participating on the stacked pay-per-view event featuring six competitive fights in all, five of which are world title fights

The three-fight Charlo vs. Derevyanchenko card will see WBA Super Bantamweight Champion Brandon Figueroa defending his title against 122-pound contender Damien Vázquez in the co-main event, plus WBO Bantamweight World Champion John Riel Casimero battling unbeaten Duke Micah in the pay-per-view opener

Following a 30-minute intermission at the conclusion of Charlo vs. Derevyanchenko, the three-fight Charlo vs. Rosario card will begin. Unbeaten former champion Luis Nery takes on undefeated Aaron Alameda for the vacant WBC Super Bantamweight World Championship in the co-main event, while former unified champion Danny Román duels former champion Juan Carlos Payano in a WBC Super Bantamweight title eliminator kicking off the second portion of the pay-per-view

Big Charlo by KO 10th round in a close and action packed fight!

Comment

Wouldn't it make more sense to have the Charlo brothers fights in one main RBR thread, instead of two? More convenient for the fans/posters to post about all these fights in one thread.

War Boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Wouldn't it make more sense to have the Charlo brothers fights in one main RBR thread, instead of two? More convenient for the fans/posters to post about all these fights in one thread.

War Boxing!
        Remember there is 30 minute intermission after first Charlo bout is over. Given the identical names... also it could get screwy with people discussing result of Charlo fight one as others are trying to concentrate on play by play of second half of PPV

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Remember there is 30 minute intermission after first Charlo bout is over. Given the identical names... also it could get screwy with people discussing result of Charlo fight one as others are trying to concentrate on play by play of second half of PPV
          Gotcha. I guess we have to move to the other thread after the first portion. Thanks for responding.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Big Charlo by KO 10th round in a close and action packed fight!
            Close decision, son.

Comment

Comment

War Jermall!

Comment

War Boxing!

I’m like a high schooler finally getting laid at prom excited!

Didn’t take me that long though.

War Plátano and war Derevyachenko!

If the Charlos do win which I expect them Both to do so, I hope they impress.

Either way, win win boxing! All
                  I ask is no bs decisions and no ugly DQ’s.

Comment

good night of boxing maaaan

Comment

Working...
                    X