Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mikey Garcia and Danny Garcia don't fight each other, who will they fight instead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mikey Garcia and Danny Garcia don't fight each other, who will they fight instead?

It seemed like Mikey Garcia and Danny Garcia were going to fight, but now both are saying they're not so sure.

Pacquiao, Thurman, and Ugas all fought on Saturday. It was the second fight of 2019 for all three of them, which means it's likely they take the rest of 2019 off.

Spence fought Mikey in March and Porter fought Ugas in March, and now Spence and Porter will be fighting each other at the end of September. Which will surely be the last fight for both of them in 2019.

Crawford last fought in April and his trainer says he will probably finish the year fighting Kavaliauskas in October.

Mikey last fought in March and Danny last fought in April, so I imagine they're going to fight again in 2019, but who will they fight if they don't fight each other?

Would love to see Garcia vs Pacquiao but Garcia would have to take a tune up fight first.

Comment

Danny loves to crush cans. A quality fight for Danny would be Lipinets. Their styles match up well. Mikey can fight Hooker after he beats Ramirez.

Comment

Why is it so hard to make Danny Garcia vs Jessie Vargas, they are number one and two in the WBC rankings. I understand there seem to be a differences with their promoters was it? But they should sit this down and talk on making this fight.

Vargas is my #8 best welter with Pacquiao, Spence, Crawford, Porter, Thurman, Garcia and Ugas ahead of him. He's better than Lipinets and I don't care about Khan and Broner.

As for Mikey, there are a lot to choose from 135-140.

Comment

Andy Garcia.

Comment

I hope Danny Garcia fights Crawford or Ugas...

I hope Mikey Garcia fights at 140lbs

Comment

Besputin or Abdukakhorov...

Comment

Working...
              X