Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-30-2018, 06:56 PM #41
Interim Champion

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
thedarkness has a reputation beyond reputethedarkness has a reputation beyond reputethedarkness has a reputation beyond reputethedarkness has a reputation beyond reputethedarkness has a reputation beyond reputethedarkness has a reputation beyond reputethedarkness has a reputation beyond reputethedarkness has a reputation beyond reputethedarkness has a reputation beyond reputethedarkness has a reputation beyond reputethedarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 9,833.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by McManus View Post
Can I ask you in which part of the video does Manny look good? The loop ends around 56 seconds. I've broken it down into 3 segments.

Heavy Bag Work

The first part of the sequence is quarter punches that he doesn't even turn over! His right hand is flicking vertical punches that are sometimes just a few inches. Anybody can look fast doing that.

In order to view this content you need to enable Functional Cookies by clicking on "Manage Cookies"

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Footwork

This is week 1 basics, never bring your feet together like that, for any reason.

His left leg is straight and his left foot has his tippy toe barely touching -- thats ZERO power. Again week 1 basic footwork. He should have his lead knee slightly bent and pivot the back foot for power (or flat).

Then at the end he steps back with his back and then steps back with his lead foot. You push off the lead foot via shuffle to you never pogo your legs together. Reiterating, very basic footwork not being done.

In order to view this content you need to enable Functional Cookies by clicking on "Manage Cookies"

Double End Bag Work

This fool literally crosses his legs in the beginning, exact opposite of real Boxing footwork. Then a bunch of 10% length punches. This literally does nothing and the fact this is in the video says this was his best and if that's his best, I mean do I need to say it???

Youre questioning pacquiao's footwork and heavy bag work?

Lmao pacs footwork is one of the best in business.

Make a video of you hitting heavy bag and footwork then.
thedarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:01 PM #42
Machines break, I don't.

Quoted: 3518 Post(s)
G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 62,392.85
Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback 
The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 
Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland For always telling the truth. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
oh yeah, that's definitely my MO

bigdunn , get a load of this
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

pacquiao was one of my favorite fighters to watch of all time. i've spent a lot of money on his pay per views.

it's not gotten to the point where i think he's so far gone that he shouldn't fight. but youguys really weren't watching boxing prior to 2010 or so if you are getting your panties in a bunch over me calling a 39 year old boxer who started out at 106 lbs over the hill.
The fact you had to tag someone to come and help you says how big of a sissy you are. You are getting abused and beat up in this thread, take it like a man. *slaps you in front of everyone*
G G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:12 PM #43
KING!!!

Quoted: 29388 Post(s)
Larry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,159,111.48
Total Points: 2,189,212.71
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Why are you such a hater to everyone except black fighters? What gives? Are you just a racist or what?
you do know that poster is white right?
Larry_Rushmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:15 PM #44
Interim Champion

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
jglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 19,603.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
you do know that poster is white right?
Larry you'll know, is this fight for the lineal or not?
jglvz256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:15 PM #45
molṑn labé

Quoted: 5067 Post(s)
mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,234.27
Total Points: 149,168.30
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - Omowale Tribe Cross our fingers and hope Ward-Kovalev happens without any issues!! - Bronze Bomber 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R01 View Post
Them PEDs kickin in
I say let bonehead juice up as well, it'll make the fight more interesting and at least then he won't have any excuses when old man Pac beats him to a pulp, lol.
mathed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:18 PM #46
molṑn labé

Quoted: 5067 Post(s)
mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,234.27
Total Points: 149,168.30
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - Omowale Tribe Cross our fingers and hope Ward-Kovalev happens without any issues!! - Bronze Bomber 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McManus View Post
Can I ask you in which part of the video does Manny look good? The loop ends around 56 seconds. I've broken it down into 3 segments.

Heavy Bag Work

The first part of the sequence is quarter punches that he doesn't even turn over! His right hand is flicking vertical punches that are sometimes just a few inches. Anybody can look fast doing that.

Footwork

This is week 1 basics, never bring your feet together like that, for any reason.

His left leg is straight and his left foot has his tippy toe barely touching -- thats ZERO power. Again week 1 basic footwork. He should have his lead knee slightly bent and pivot the back foot for power (or flat).

Then at the end he steps back with his back and then steps back with his lead foot. You push off the lead foot via shuffle to you never pogo your legs together. Reiterating, very basic footwork not being done.

Double End Bag Work

This fool literally crosses his legs in the beginning, exact opposite of real Boxing footwork. Then a bunch of 10% length punches. This literally does nothing and the fact this is in the video says this was his best and if that's his best, I mean do I need to say it???

I totally agree. By the way, how many world titles you win?
mathed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:29 PM #47
westernchamp

Quoted: 5091 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,393.65
Total Points: 190,436.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Looks fast to me, faster than alot of 25 year olds, only issue is can he take a punch
bruh, you really need to let that go.

marquez hit pac with a shot that would have floored any other boxers. chinny is guys like roy jones and chuck liddell (at this moment) where they barely get tapped in the face and their whole body freeze up.

that's what you called guys with bad chin. pac's chin aint been the same but i dont think its's that far gone. he still took flush shots to the face from guys like rios, bradley, horn, etc. yeah those arent heavy punchers but if pac's chin is donzo he would have gone down from those shots.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:51 PM #48
KING!!!

Quoted: 29388 Post(s)
Larry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,159,111.48
Total Points: 2,189,212.71
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglvz256 View Post
Larry you'll know, is this fight for the lineal or not?
Yes it is...
Larry_Rushmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:58 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1233 Post(s)
strykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,000.97
Total Points: 55,365.76
Death Row Records!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCPancho View Post
It helps that he doesn't party anymore. Plays basketball almost daily.
And when he plays long session pool matches, it's at home.
I know someone he beat for $60K playing 9-ball in his home last year.

And he's not on steroids.
Most people on these forum's don't understand how much the Dollar stretches in Pinas.

I paid $35k for a Gas station Franchise (I own the property) this includes installation of tanks etc. In the US that would cost nearly a Mill AND you have to have collaterization.

I took out a 200k loan against my home to start my business in pinas . 10 years later i paid the loan back and now have consistent income.

I'm 41 and already thinking of retiring because why? I invested smartly in Pinas.

If people ONLY KNEW how much land etc Pac bought and wide side businesses he has .

5 million purse fights its like taking candy from a baby for him. That 5 million in Pinas is like having 100 million in the states (aka how far it will stretch).
strykr619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:59 PM #50
Interim Champion

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
jglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond reputejglvz256 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 19,603.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
Yes it is...
Thanks.

I'm super excited for this fight and I have absolutely no idea why.
jglvz256 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
camp!, early, good