Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3xG Vs Nelo.....go on the record...who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All bullshyt aside, this is gonna end up like Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Mathysse. I remember how everyone was talking about how Danny was a puzzy and a coward for supposedly ducking Mathysse, and looked what happened. Same shyt is gonna happen here. Canelo is not going to KO Triple She, but he will give him a boxing lesson. Jacobs beat that ass and got robbed, Canelo is no Jacobs, Canelo has improved a lot since fighting the #1 P4P King, Maywetha. A lot of these mothaphuckers are going to disappear in September... believe that. Save this post!

Comment

Originally posted by Triple L View Post
      All bullshyt aside, this is gonna end up like Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Mathysse. I remember how everyone was talking about how Danny was a puzzy and a coward for supposedly ducking Mathysse, and looked what happened. Same shyt is gonna happen here. Canelo is not going to KO Triple She, but he will give him a boxing lesson. Jacobs beat that ass and got robbed, Canelo is no Jacobs, Canelo has improved a lot since fighting the #1 P4P King, Maywetha. A lot of these mothaphuckers are going to disappear in September... believe that. Save this post!
      Orale llave..............ay te lo guardamos parce........

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        care to throw out a prediction?

I predict a clear decision for Nelz. The first 4 rounds are going to be very crucial. Saul will be vulnerable early but he'll adjust as he always does and start countering and taking away G's good jab by the fifth or sixth.

The second half of the fight will be all Alvarez. Canelo's going to be winning the battle in the middle of the ring and when he takes breaks on the ropes every now and again he'll be countering beautifly.

GG will go all out balls to the wall in the final round but it will be too little too late. Canelo by UD.

Comment

Great points by the Latin Snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            I predict a clear decision for Nelz. The first 4 rounds are going to be very crucial. Saul will be vulnerable early but he'll adjust as he always does and start countering and taking away G's good jab by the fifth or sixth.

The second half of the fight will be all Alvarez. Canelo's going to be winning the battle in the middle of the ring and when he takes breaks on the ropes every now and again he'll be countering beautifly.

GG will go all out balls to the wall in the final round but it will be too little too late. Canelo by UD.
            I can dig it....

Comment

canelo via decision, this one is going to be easy to score.

Comment

muy buena pelea, pero si me gusta que ganara canelo. hojala sea un buen combate y se den golpes buenos y no ala verga (ward). saludos desde houston...

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  muy buena pelea, pero si me gusta que ganara canelo. hojala sea un buen combate y se den golpes buenos y no ala verga (ward). saludos desde houston...

Comment

I think Canelo's ready for the big time now. He looked strong as hell at 164 against Chavez even though Chavez was just a punching bag but still. That 154/155 crap was just draining him.

He even looked a little dry and bony at 164 lol. Usually fighters look pudgy if they go up 10 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                      I think Canelo's ready for the big time now. He looked strong as hell at 164 against Chavez even though Chavez was just a punching bag but still. That 154/155 crap was just draining him.

He even looked a little dry and bony at 164 lol. Usually fighters look pudgy if they go up 10 pounds.

ture dat...............

Comment

Working...
                      X