Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggie is not a great or one of the greatest ever. That' a slap to 2 Pac's face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Too much **** was going on, but im getting myself back to normal. Worst part was tangling with uncle sam (which isnt over yet).
    They tried to say I owed them 10,000 2 years ago. Hired a tax accountant turned out to only be 1200.

Comment

• Biggie and Pac are both on top of my list, I smoked many blunts listening to Biggie and gotten really drunk listening to Pac so in my book they both share the throne.

Comment

• Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
        I'm more of a guy whom preferr concious thoughts, substance, real life, up lifting raps. Pac , whom was very controversial at times. Made hip hop classics, NAS and Pac I choosr. Now biggie was a story teller, he had better metaphors and punch lines than Pac, bit to me biggie story telling was more fictional than fact. Like lil Wayne good punch line metaphoric rapper, but lacks overall substance. Now biggie is by far ahead of lio Wayne. I'm just giving an example. What I mean by classics and what the community can relate too, brendas got a baby, keep your head up, dear mamma, so many tears, just to name a few. Now biggie was more about tony Montana status, drug dealing, lavish life style...etc
        Bingo!!!!.....

Comment

• I hate to admit it but imma go with eminem the dudes something else he runs a black mans game

Comment

• No credibility regarding Hip Hop knowledge after this thread.

Comment

• They say Pac is coming back from Cuba in 2014. Hahaha. If he does, he'll shoot himself that anyone said Biggie was above him on the top 5 list.

Comment

• Biggie was good, certainly miles better than most of today's garbage. But IMO he should never be compared to Pac. Ever. Pac as a recording artist and icon was in his own league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Biggie was good, certainly miles better than most of today's garbage. But IMO he should never be compared to Pac. Ever. Pac as a recording artist and icon was in his own league.
                  Exaaaaaaaaaaaactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X