Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito's new nickname after Cotto decapitates his jaw from his face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
    I have put up 4 possible nicknames for Margarito once Cotto turns Antonio from a Tornado to a raindrop. You can vote or come up with names for this overhyped bum.
    Don't you got better things to do you ****ing pinoy piece of ****? like eating dogs at your local hut? your hate towards the Mexican people is evident.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
      Don't you got better things to do you ****ing pinoy piece of ****? like eating dogs at your local hut? your hate towards the Mexican people is evident.
      i agree...

i got a well cooked dog ready for you MASGAGOMEXI to eat...

Comment

The problem with boxing fans is, is ones a fighter loses, that fighter is done in their minds. Fans, especially casual boxing fans write-off fighters to soon. I mean, boxing is just like any other sport, you have good days and bad days.
        For example, Z Gorres has only lost once or twice, I think his most recent one was against Montiel. Now, does that mean Z Gorres sucks because he lost that one fight? But , I think it's a harder climb back up for a fighter who doesn't hail from Mexico or the U.S. because most of the big-time promoters are American.
        I also want to add that, I don't think Z Gorres is a bum, I thought he didn't do that bad for someone who was getting their first title shot against a legit champ in Montiel.

Going back to the subject of how it's tougher for non-mexican, American fighters to get the same opportunities again. I mean, most if not all those Filipino fighters you had mentioned will probably never be part of an American boxing promotion. But how often do you see Mexican fighters who are considered mediocre, bums on American t.v. ? Probably all the time.

You see my point?

Comment

Originally posted by FilipinoFlash View Post
          i agree...

i got a well cooked dog ready for you MASGAGOMEXI to eat...
          First off, I created a thread about a fighter, Margarito, who is gonna be fighting tonight. How did you end up jumping on me and accusing me of hating Mexicans. Again, I created a thread about one single Latino fighter and you end up accusing me of hating on an entire ethnic group?

Comment

I don't see how he is hating on Mexicans. He is talking about a certain fighter and now he's racist?? I made a thread about Clottey vs Cotto and PR's called me racist saying why a Dominican always wana hate. Its stupid sometimes. The real racist are the ones that (Make it seem like they're race is being attacked) When its not.
            Last edited by El Dominicano; 07-26-2008, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Tony "Tijuana $15 Crack whore" Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
                funny, you accuse me of not having anything else better to do, based on a thread i created. Yet, you reply to my garbage of a thread. I guess both of us have nothing else to do.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                  I don't see how he is hating on Mexicans. He is talking about a certain fighter and now he's racist?? I made a thread about Clottey vs Cotto and PR's called me racist saying why a Dominican always wana hate. Its stupid sometimes. The real racist are the ones that (Make it seem like they're race is being attacked) When its not.
                  Thanks . I just wanna make this clear. I don't hate Mexicans, I just can't stand Margarita and all this hype behind him. But, Arum gotta make his $$$$. Without the hype, it would be a tough sell if we're just gonna base it on Margarito's W-L record(ooh, ouch, lmao)

Comment

Thanks . I just wanna make this clear. I don't hate Mexicans, I just can't stand Margarita and all this hype behind him. But, Arum gotta make his $$$$. Without the hype, it would be a tough sell if we're just gonna base it on Margarito's W-L record(ooh, ouch, lmao)
                    Its the fans trust me. I used to dislike Margarito then after a while I realized it wasn't him I disliked the fans. Btw shalafi is a racist

Comment

Lets keep this thread going.

Again, it should be Williams vs. Cotto tonight. I don't know how the hell Margarita got this shot. Beating another overhyped bum in Kermit should not be rewarded with a title shot against a top 5 P4P fighter today.

Margarita doesn't deserve this shot. He will learn tonight why he didn't deserve a shot at Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X