Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Says He Will Apply For MMA License

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larry merchant will be in the front row

Comment

41 years old is a little late to make that transition to MMA. Even your punches are going to lose some sting.

Comment

MMA can mean a lot of things. I think he planning on whooping on chumps like former ti chi students or maybe fighting an kick boxer.

Comment

Attention seeking as usual.

Comment

I can see it now Floyd paying a cupcake to take a dive for 25 mill and hyping up a Conor mcgregor rematch for him to take a dive for another 100 mill and he walks off with about 300-500 million for easy $ and making them sign gag orders

Comment

Darren Till, the Liverpudlian UFC fighter, has lambasted Mayweather’s suggestion. He argues that Floyd couldn’t beat anyone in the UFC. “I see Floyd Mayweather and Gervonta Davis are wanting to come to MMA. Wake up. Floyd says he’s a seven out of 10 at wrestling. Is he kidding me?” Till declared. “Floyd is the best boxer I’ve seen in my whole life but don’t disrespect the sport I do – you’re disrespecting it by saying you’re a seven out of 10 in wrestling.

“From the smallest girl in the UFC to the heaviest man, it’s impossible for him to win a fight. He won’t win a single fight. The people who want to cross over to MMA are clowns.

“What was Floyd doing in that clip? He was walking in with his chin in the air? I’d love to slap my left leg across his chin and just take him out. I’ll never disrespect him as a boxer but that stuff disrespects what I do and what my team-mates do.

“What does Gervonta think he’s going to do? Leave boxing and come straight to the UFC? I wish I was in his weight class. It’s not boxing – it’s different. You can’t put a glove up to an elbow and you can’t stop a submission. I take offence to it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Darren Till, the Liverpudlian UFC fighter, has lambasted Mayweather’s suggestion. He argues that Floyd couldn’t beat anyone in the UFC. “I see Floyd Mayweather and Gervonta Davis are wanting to come to MMA. Wake up. Floyd says he’s a seven out of 10 at wrestling. Is he kidding me?” Till declared. “Floyd is the best boxer I’ve seen in my whole life but don’t disrespect the sport I do – you’re disrespecting it by saying you’re a seven out of 10 in wrestling.

“From the smallest girl in the UFC to the heaviest man, it’s impossible for him to win a fight. He won’t win a single fight. The people who want to cross over to MMA are clowns.

“What was Floyd doing in that clip? He was walking in with his chin in the air? I’d love to slap my left leg across his chin and just take him out. I’ll never disrespect him as a boxer but that stuff disrespects what I do and what my team-mates do.

“What does Gervonta think he’s going to do? Leave boxing and come straight to the UFC? I wish I was in his weight class. It’s not boxing – it’s different. You can’t put a glove up to an elbow and you can’t stop a submission. I take offence to it.”
                Absolutely right. Till knows the score, there's so many facets he would need to learn and too little time given his age to become proficient in any of them to the level required to compete against pros in the cage. It's madness.

Comment

coke is a helluva a drug...Rick James had a personal crack cook and spent a quarter million a year on crack...rich man...rich taste...rich drug...lil of camera snort ought to get his **** talking glands ahhh pumpin

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                    coke is a helluva a drug...Rick James had a personal crack cook and spent a quarter million a year on crack...rich man...rich taste...rich drug...lil of camera snort ought to get his **** talking glands ahhh pumpin
                    you clearly know nothing about drugs lol

Comment

I can't see Floyd fighting Connors right off the bat.he needs a couple months training.then three fights under his belt then he'll have experience an a chance at knocking out Connor or submitting him.

Comment

Working...
                      X