Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce-Dereck Chisora Likely To Be Confirmed For Bellew-Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    "there's no point investing the time and money in him for the next two years only to find out he hasn't got the goods at World Level. "

Is reading not your strong point bro?

Are you going get mad again ...BRO ?

You win, man.

You "discovered" Joyce first. No one knew he was actually good before you came along, everyone is still years behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Parker looks like a serial killer or pedo w/o the beard. He needs to always keep the beard.
      Wilder and aj destroy both of them

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Parker looks like a serial killer or pedo w/o the beard. He needs to always keep the beard.
        Hahaha he looks like a heavyweight kostya tsyzu. Or a chubby Richard ramirez

Comment

"Eddie Hearn and I managed to rustle up enough money, a healthy financial package" = Eddie footing the bill for this one.

Comment

It could be too soon for Joyce. A motivated Chisora is dangerous. I don't think it happens anyway, not yet at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
              The English title is currently vacant, so why not have that on the line?
              Hughie Fury & Sam Sexton are fighting for it in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                It could be too soon for Joyce. A motivated Chisora is dangerous. I don't think it happens anyway, not yet at least.
                Thats the problem you dont think , its happening NEXT .....you mad .......BRO?

Comment

Working...
                X