What political party is that?.
    B.N.P which were formed due to NF being pushed out

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      Yeah the weather sucks

Was raining ice the other week

The national front were bad business
      Ever saw the film romper stomper?
      Yea f#ck all that. Its rained 3(?) times in the 6mos I've been in Las Vegas & 2 of them were late at night/early morning I believe.

Yea I saw Romper Stomper back in the day. Russell Crowe's calling card film back in the day. Thats who Robinson is/was down with?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        He talks about ISLAM being a very dangerous ideology being introduced to Europe, and how it clashes with European ideals, and values.

He never talks about how he hates Muslims. He talks about how he despises ISLAM as an ideology.

You're doing the same thing the ******ed left does to him when they call him a racist, when he's never said anything about race. He doesn't target individuals, he targets the ideology.

Tommy has nothing to do with the EDL after he felt its true purpose was being hijacked and taken over by legitimate racist hateful people.

LOL Tommy hasn't had a thing to do with EDL since like 2013. Half a decade ago.

You probably have never even listened to Tommy speak, or debate. Just going by what rubbish leftist sites say..
        i don't subscribe to any ideology or team, something you clearly do judging by your emotional response. leave tommy alone!!!!!
        And yes i've heard him speak many times, hence why i called him a moron.
        We are in seriously desperate times when people look up and listen to tommy ****ing robinson like hes some kind of intellectual ffs.

Comment

Yeah racist
          Something I have said has led you to say I must have Muslim family or grew up in a Muslim country
          WTF is that about
          If I did why would it be a bad thing cos you certainly didn't mean it in a good way did you

Anyway
          How many decent people do you know who get "Jumped" on a weekly basis
          I can show you him getting backed up by small white children
          Running from one on ones
          Calling police
          How do you go from assaulting officers to ringing them up for help haha
          And I don't need a video clip for me to determine whether somebody is racist or not

I know about the dude
          His five name changes (sneak)
          His fraud
          Assault on officers
          Prison time
          The amount of donations he gets from other racists

Man Tommy has done more damage than any Muslim I know
          Wow. So tommy has done nore damage than ANJEM CHOUDARY. THE extremist who sent god knows how many people to ISIS where they slaughtered god knows how many?

What about the muslim terrorists. Loool

Yeah all those muslim terrorusts acting in the name of islam. How manyhave muslim terrorists killed in Europe. How many tommy rob supporters have carried out murderous acts.

U might want to retract that ******ed statement.
          Last edited by Cheek busting; 03-18-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            i don't subscribe to any ideology or team, something you clearly do judging by your emotional response. leave tommy alone!!!!!
            And yes i've heard him speak many times, hence why i called him a moron.
            We are in seriously desperate times when people look up and listen to tommy ****ing robinson like hes some kind of intellectual ffs.
            What are you talking about? Tommy represents people who believe in free speech, and reject dangerous ideologies.

Yes I stand by that.

It's like idiots who say atheism is a religion, when all it is, is a rejection of religion.

I'm just keeping it one hundo, Tommy hasn't said or done anything "racist" like you limp=wristed phaggots like to shout anytime you get butthurt or owned.

Comment

What are you talking about? Tommy represents people who believe in free speech, and reject dangerous ideologies.

Yes I stand by that.

It's like idiots who say atheism is a religion, when all it is, is a rejection of religion.

I'm just keeping it one hundo, Tommy hasn't said or done anything "racist" like you limp=wristed phaggots like to shout anytime you get butthurt or owned.
              yeah im a 'butthurt' phaggot because i think tommy robinson is a mong. you obviously are either 12 or a cringeworthy nerdling with attempted insults like 'butthurt' & 'owned' im going with the latter.

Ironic considering the only one who is emotional is you, you can't even have a rational conversation when someone doesnt share the same mongy opinions as yourself without getting ultra defensive and upset right off the cuff, your as pathetic as those leftist tranny lovers you so despise

Comment

yeah im a 'butthurt' phaggot because i think tommy robinson is a mong. you obviously are either 12 or a cringeworthy nerdling with attempted insults like 'butthurt' & 'owned' im going with the latter.

Ironic considering the only one who is emotional is you, you can't even have a rational conversation when someone doesnt share the same mongy opinions as yourself without getting ultra defensive and upset right off the cuff, your as pathetic as those leftist tranny lovers you so despise
                Hahah yeah you have some wannabe thug making a gun sign on a rap album as your profile pic..

hahahah you think you're hard, don't you?? Awww poor lil bugger

Comment

Hahah yeah you have some wannabe thug making a gun sign on a rap album as your profile pic..

hahahah you think you're hard, don't you?? Awww poor lil bugger
                  yeah im as hard as you are when you watch your low IQ mongoloid hero making a speech about Muslims.

Comment

yeah im as hard as you are when you watch your low IQ mongoloid hero making a speech about Muslims.
                    yo yo yo Ima a thuggg n sheeeet.

hahahahaha typical sucker listening to thug-wanna be music. SUCKA FO LIFE

hahahahaha i got the perfect image of you..

Prolly some **** or Bangladeshi who thinks he's black HAHAHAHAHAHA

Or even worse, a black dude with an English accent who thinks he's hard cause he listens to wanna be ****ty ass thug rap..

Comment

Yeah racist
                      Something I have said has led you to say I must have Muslim family or grew up in a Muslim country
                      WTF is that about
                      If I did why would it be a bad thing cos you certainly didn't mean it in a good way did you

Anyway
                      How many decent people do you know who get "Jumped" on a weekly basis
                      I can show you him getting backed up by small white children
                      Running from one on ones
                      Calling police
                      How do you go from assaulting officers to ringing them up for help haha
                      And I don't need a video clip for me to determine whether somebody is racist or not

I know about the dude
                      His five name changes (sneak)
                      His fraud
                      Assault on officers
                      Prison time
                      The amount of donations he gets from other racists

Man Tommy has done more damage than any Muslim I know
                      Well duh. Of course not. If you grew up in a Muslim country you wouldn't be saying any of this ****. You would understand the weight of the situation and be thanking Tommy for his bravery. You're definitely a sheltered western poodle.

Comment

Working...
                      X